NEW guns YOU are excited about?

Late to the party on this one, but I am definitely intrigued by the Daystate Delta Wolf, even if I am not much of an "electronics gun" guy myself. I really appreciate the innovation Daystate is putting into their guns, and upping the competition really benefits all of us, so definitely something I'll be watching Youtube videos on lol.

But as for me, I am looking forward to the Leshiy 2 with Tishina 600mm kit. 

And this might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd actually like to see the AEA Airgun company make it. I think they bring in some very competitively priced guns for what they are capable of (.357 Terminator semi), albeit with lack for quality and longevity it seems. But as mentioned above, the competition to innovate and produce really benefits us (not our wallets though), so I'd like to see what this company is capable of. 

But as for me, I am looking forward to the Leshiy 2 with Tishina 600mm kit. 

And this might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd actually like to see the AEA Airgun company make it. I think they bring in some very competitively priced guns for what they are capable of (.357 Terminator semi), albeit with lack for quality and longevity it seems. But as mentioned above, the competition to innovate and produce really benefits us (not our wallets though), so I'd like to see what this company is capable of.

Hope to see you post your thoughts on the 600 kit!

I’m in for a 450 Tishina and a 250 shelest (just wanted that extra bit of rail for the stock short barrel). I plan on getting a 600 kit down the road too but it will be nice to hear feedback from others before I get it.

I am also rooting for Zachary and AEA, hoping he can build his business into something everyone can feel confident about when it comes to purchasing these imported guns. His dedication and enthusiasm for the guns got me interested in trying one.

Up to now, I've been strictly a springer fan boy. But. The new Avenger has me interested enough that I pre-ordered one. The Marauder SAM has me intrigued, however if if I move up from the Avenger, it would likely be to a Air Arms S510.

I know what you mean. I am mostly a springer guy, and the idea of a Crosman PCP is hard for me to gulp down since the price is so near some AA and Weihrauch PCPs. Why spend 750 when 300 more can get you something awesome. I’m trying to suspend my judgement on Crosman though since they are American made. I’d love to see more reviews of their new lines.

1. Edgun Leshiy 2

2. Edgun Leshiy 2

3. ... (you get the idea).

I was late to the game, and hope I'm on the waiting list at EdgunWest (entered my email, but never saw any confirmation), but I'm buying as soon as one is available to me! I think my the Leshiy is probably my favorite gun right now, even though it's not as fancy as some of my others. I have high hopes for the '2

GsT

Holding out for a leshiy 2 now. Have my hunting gun, and my trusty springer, but the leshiy is that gun I would take everywhere with me. It would always be on me. I almost had a leshiy classic, but I decided to hold out. That way I can save up the money to get it by the time it becomes available
1f633.svg
1f633.svg
1f633.svg

It’s gonna make a great backpacking gun!