NEW guns YOU are excited about?

Still wanting a semi auto just to have one. I think I’m FX complete, have a Hatsan Herc Bully, a PRod, and a 25 Marauder. Totally satisfied with what I have, but the LCS SK19 intrigues me. Was originally thinking Uragan in a 30 or 25 for a sole bench/target gun, but the 25 cal Impact took that role.

What I should invest in is one, maybe two “loaner guns”, that are basically idiot and fiddle proof. Thinking a Gamo Urban May fill that spot.

I am excited about this. Too bad it's not available in the U.S.

1597328931_7692701145f354e231ccb33.38425487.jpeg

I would really like a Daystate Wolverine but that's nothing new. I DO like the new Revere but I already have two great guns that fill that niche in my air arsenal. Maybe the Revere in a true UK spec sub 12 fpe in .177 could get my $$$. It would have to be a true UK spec gun that was never meant to leave the shores of England.

Since I’m not in the buying mode I have this that keeps me excited to get out and shoot!

1597329388_9399780825f354fec95d565.63809712.jpeg

I am also rekindling the joy of shooting my HW77K with “old style” stock (bottom rifle). This thing deserves a nice Leupold scope and a walnut outfit.

1597329616_5469624345f3550d0da9411.92396063.jpeg

this isn’t new either but if I were to ever win the lottery, I’d get one of these...

1597329716_10282022335f355134356e30.44053105.jpeg

It is weird but I totally avoid Daystate because all the electronic stuff haha

I used to feel the same way about electronics in motorcycles... My WR250R is getting on its 10th year. If electronics can survive this long on a thumper that rattles like a out-of-control-coffee-grinder, in the rain/sun/mud... I'm sure electronics will survive OK on a airgun.

I sometimes watch videos on the Leshiy 2 and visit the edgun site just to have something to drool about, but feel my money would be better spent on a portable compressor.for now, maybe a small air tank too. Even adding in a .177 Avenger would leave me well shy of spending what the Leshiy 2 goes for, That may well be all I ever need, but time will tell. I'm actually trying to learn to live and travel lite and stop accumulating "stuff" all the time.

I sometimes watch videos on the Leshiy 2 and visit the edgun site just to have something to drool about, but feel my money would be better spent on a portable compressor.for now, maybe a small air tank too. Even adding in a .177 Avenger would leave me well shy of spending what the Leshiy 2 goes for, That may well be all I ever need, but time will tell. I'm actually trying to learn to live and travel lite and stop accumulating "stuff" all the time.

Oh man, tell me about it. My kid has so many toys. Just plastic junk. Then my Dad hordes stuff everywhere. And my wife always has me working on old antiques, and somewhere and somehow always finds a new one from her grandma who has an endless supply of family heirlooms...point is, I want to downsize my house and get to minimalism (practical level not a weird person level). I don’t think I have that much stuff though, and my airgun/rifle collection was downsized a few years ago because of a large move/sold everything except my cloths. 

Stuff is just a prison when you think about it. Land is good, food is good, family is good, and stuff that you use. Anything collecting dust or on the floor is just junk, however nice the junk is.

Oh man, tell me about it. My kid has so many toys. Just plastic junk. Then my Dad hordes stuff everywhere. And my wife always has me working on old antiques, and somewhere and somehow always finds a new one from her grandma who has an endless supply of family heirlooms...point is, I want to downsize my house and get to minimalism (practical level not a weird person level). I don’t think I have that much stuff though, and my airgun/rifle collection was downsized a few years ago because of a large move/sold everything except my cloths. 

Stuff is just a prison when you think about it. Land is good, food is good, family is good, and stuff that you use. Anything collecting dust or on the floor is just junk, however nice the junk is.

Definitely. I'm a guardian/conservator for the elderly and have had to sell off their estates when they die. A whole houseful of stuff often brings next to nothing. All those decades of crap don't tend to amount to much -- out of date furniture, hats put aside to be repaired later, musty couches, dodgy appliances, paintings we can't even give away, jewelry worth only its metal, bric-a-brac by the dumpster full. Our stuff may delight us, but it really does imprison us. You can only live in one room at a time, but we tend to want more space until we can't keep up with cleaning it, fancier lawns even when we're too old to take care of them properly and our kids don't want to spend their lives as our garden slaves either, and more stuff until moving becomes a nightmare and our kids sure won't want to have to sort through our largely worthless crap.