NEW guns YOU are excited about?

1597276969_12756272525f348329c3edd2.38787118.jpeg
What guns are you excited about in 2020? There definitely seems to be a line up that is coming out currently, and for me I am probably most interested in the Marauder SAM.

Leshiy 2! i decided to hold off on pre order until some reviews come, and got myself into a huben instead. still very very interested to see how the first generation L2 roll out. i was initially worried about the last minute updates, but now i think i appreciate edgun taking the time to make sure the first roll out is smooth.

next would be what OP posted, with the marauder semi-auto... although i'm more interested for a PROD version to come out.

i can't seem to find much more info on the cloud... anybody know where to find estimated shot count / fpe for the 22?

Not for me personally but I'm happy to see something like the Avenger come along. This should be a fantastic entry level PCP. I'm betting for a lot of folks it'll end up being their only PCP. Its good that with a gun like that you can get into the hobby with a satisfying rifle without having to mortgage the house or get a second job.

#1 DAYSTATE DELTA WOLF

#2 EDGUN LESHIY2

#3 EVANIX CLOUD 

#4 BENJAMIN SEMIAUTO ABOVE

#5 BENJAMIN AKELA (HOPEFULLY ITS A KILLA)

Hello Yo,

I also think the Cloud seems promising. It’s interesting that PA dropped the Evanix line. I think the Cloud is a sleeper and overlooked die to all the hype with the popular kids on the block.