New guns for 2023

I am curious about what new guns will be available in 2023. We have seen this year that the two biggest releases for 2022 is the Ghost and just the very recent Panthera. Does anyone have any news or "leaks" about new possible guns for 2023?
Perhaps you missed my previous response (post #8) in this thread? The Skout Epoch seems interesting but unproven and very expensive...

Reactions: qball
I did but I didn't write them down because it was a prototype and still has changes being made. I only write down and record what I know the consumer will see. It shot amazingly, however. Can't wait too see the finished product!
It's been in the works for a while, chambered in .223 around slugs in the 36 to 45gr range. The power is very conservative at 80+fpe over 22 shots, 34 shots at lower 70fpe level. New cocking system, much easier with a shorter stroke. The valve has been completely redesigned with external dwell, external reg, and external hammer adjustments. The Barrel is a proprietary OEM from Lilja that shoots extremely well and fitted to the gun much as a conventional firearm. Thats about all I want to say at this time, but I would expect Tom to disclose more of an official press release very soon. I have personally spent some time with this gun and can confirm it's over the top cool, it has features people wanted and then some. Here is a pic

Snapshot_20.PNG

It's been in the works for a while, chambered in .223 around slugs in the 36 to 45gr range. The power is very conservative at 80+fpe over 22 shots, 34 shots at lower 70fpe level. New cocking system, much easier with a shorter stroke. The valve has been completely redesigned with external dwell, external reg, and external hammer adjustments. The Barrel is a proprietary OEM from Lilja that shoots extremely well and fitted to the gun much as a conventional firearm. Thats about all I want to say at this time, but I would expect Tom to disclose more of an official press release very soon. I have personally spent some time with this gun and can confirm it's over the top cool, it has features people wanted and then some. Here is a pic

View attachment 313098
Great pic Dana. Can't wait to test it out come next EBR!

I am anxiously awaiting the gun that American Air Arms (?) brought to the Extreme Benchrest match in AZ in October. I have not seen any photos or information about it other than it was sporting a Lilja barrel (I think someone said it doesn't have a shroud but my memory is fading fast.). I am unaware of any barrel maker that makes a better barrel than Lilja or Krieger (a select few are probably equal to those two).

By chance did anyone here on AGN get to see or shoot it? Please correct me if I got the maker wrong.
This One? Yeah, I shot it. It’s nice!!

I am curious about what new guns will be available in 2023. We have seen this year that the two biggest releases for 2022 is the Ghost and just the very recent Panthera. Does anyone have any news or "leaks" about new possible guns for 2023?
Ghost is crap. Panthera is interesting.
I'm gonna catch poop, but it's true.
who gives a poop about an air rifle that offer zero advantages to an m3? all these new air guns are copies of the m3 anyway, and they suck.
FX went a different direction with something new and I bet you it's going to pay off.
I'm really excited for FX and their desire to do more for the industry with new "different" products.
👏
All the rest are followers. sad but true.
Most of them are still riding on their loreals. that will come to an end. it will happen to FX one day if they decide to take that route. I assume when Axle dies of old age it will be the end of the push. unless his son has the same exact desire, it's very rare.

well if none of the good shooters adopt a gun, it cant really prove itself CUZ a good gun do not torn you into a good shooter.
Though if a gun really was that good, i would assume good shooters would also gravitate towards it, but its probably not a over night things as people have a lot invested in what they got, or the are sponsored and so have commitments in that regard that bar them from trying something new.

I do not expect anyone to come up with a new wheel every year, but i do think there are still gains to be made, hopefully some of them will also mean it becoming cheaper to make good guns.
CUZ i would hate for air rifles to go the way of the PC graphics card market.

You mean like RMAC where 90% are one brand? What a joke 👎
Why purchase a looser when you can purchse a winner? If you like loosers, go for it. I choose fx until they become complacent like the others. Until others start thinking for themselves I'll stick with fx, thank you. It's the truth, fx and largely daystate is tip. Period

well if none of the good shooters adopt a gun, it cant really prove itself CUZ a good gun do not torn you into a good shooter.
Though if a gun really was that good, i would assume good shooters would also gravitate towards it, but its probably not a over night things as people have a lot invested in what they got, or the are sponsored and so have commitments in that regard that bar them from trying something new.

I do not expect anyone to come up with a new wheel every year, but i do think there are still gains to be made, hopefully some of them will also mean it becoming cheaper to make good guns.
CUZ i would hate for air rifles to go the way of the PC graphics card market.
A "good shooter" will pick the gun they have the best chance with, period. The rest will suffer.