New guns for 2023

All the competitions are open to all who registers and who shows up with which gun their choice as they paid and will bring the gun they think will help them win or paid to use. You can’t not show up and complain about someone else winning like me bitching about not winning powerball jackpot when I couldn’t be bothered with buying a ticket.

Last edited:
All the competitions are open to all who registers and who shows up with which gun they’re choose as they paid and will bring the gun they think will help them win. You can not show up and complain about someone else winning like me bitching about not winning powerball jackpot when I couldn’t be bothered with buying a ticket.
If you ain't fist, you're last.

It also seems like air arms will be releasing their new purpose-built, field-target rifle in early 2023 (?)

I e-mailed them and got a response today

"Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry and interest in our products.
Yes the XTi-50 will be in production early 2023, and the approximate RRP will be £3000.00.
We will release more details as they become available.
Kind Regards,
Sheila"

Dat price point tho :(

It also seems like air arms will be releasing their new purpose-built, field-target rifle in early 2023 (?)

I e-mailed them and got a response today

"Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry and interest in our products.
Yes the XTi-50 will be in production early 2023, and the approximate RRP will be £3000.00.
We will release more details as they become available.
Kind Regards,
Sheila"

Dat price point tho :(
Yikes. 3000 pounds. I would hope it's accurate.

It's been in the works for a while, chambered in .223 around slugs in the 36 to 45gr range. The power is very conservative at 80+fpe over 22 shots, 34 shots at lower 70fpe level. New cocking system, much easier with a shorter stroke. The valve has been completely redesigned with external dwell, external reg, and external hammer adjustments. The Barrel is a proprietary OEM from Lilja that shoots extremely well and fitted to the gun much as a conventional firearm. Thats about all I want to say at this time, but I would expect Tom to disclose more of an official press release very soon. I have personally spent some time with this gun and can confirm it's over the top cool, it has features people wanted and then some. Here is a pic

View attachment 313098
Nice that some other manufacturer is going to bring .223 to market. Drummen sinner 223 have dominated benchrest competitions in netherlands for years.

It's been in the works for a while, chambered in .223 around slugs in the 36 to 45gr range. The power is very conservative at 80+fpe over 22 shots, 34 shots at lower 70fpe level. New cocking system, much easier with a shorter stroke. The valve has been completely redesigned with external dwell, external reg, and external hammer adjustments. The Barrel is a proprietary OEM from Lilja that shoots extremely well and fitted to the gun much as a conventional firearm. Thats about all I want to say at this time, but I would expect Tom to disclose more of an official press release very soon. I have personally spent some time with this gun and can confirm it's over the top cool, it has features people wanted and then some. Here is a pic

View attachment 313098
I shot the prototype of this gun at EBR with Tom and his factory AAA Team shooters. All I'll say is that "it's a winner"...

You have guns like the Panthera that will be used for hunting which is one of the secondary reasons why it was built and then you have the new air Arms gun which is strictly field target and not for hunting at all.
Agreed!

The new Pathera looks rad!!!! I really like it!!! And the price is better too!!! And true, it could double as a hunting air rifle because of it's power!

Morning 10am in the uk just waiting for the rain to stop so I can get dogs out. I am waiting for a Kral Puncher Empire X in .177 to arrive hopefully by next weekend. £541 delivered to the Door by "The Wolfman" Gunshop. Most unusual for the shop to deliver long distance FREE. It is free as the gun is very well priced by comparison. I am a Weihrauch or Air Arms man myself and this is my first budget gun so I am not sure what to expect. Some reviews are good and some not so. We have a forum that concentrates mainly on Chinese guns and the attitude there is to expect problems but treat the gun as a project and the way they improve these guns is amazing. I think if I take that attitude its probably the wisest. I can put up anything but I want accuracy above all, so a good barrel. I pinched the pic off here. I think I will start by doing this. Hope the owner who owns this pic is not upset by my use of it. If you see this what is the packing under the scope for. I wasnt intending to copy this. :)
5F00094D-3B3D-4F1A-955E-D954B5E5C71E.jpeg