New guns for 2023

I am anxiously awaiting the gun that American Air Arms (?) brought to the Extreme Benchrest match in AZ in October. I have not seen any photos or information about it other than it was sporting a Lilja barrel (I think someone said it doesn't have a shroud but my memory is fading fast.). I am unaware of any barrel maker that makes a better barrel than Lilja or Krieger (a select few are probably equal to those two).

By chance did anyone here on AGN get to see or shoot it? Please correct me if I got the maker wrong.

Reactions: Deleted 45061
I am anxiously awaiting the gun that American Air Arms (?) brought to the Extreme Benchrest match in AZ in October. I have not seen any photos or information about it other than it was sporting a Lilja barrel (I think someone said it doesn't have a shroud but my memory is fading fast.). I am unaware of any barrel maker that makes a better barrel than Lilja or Krieger (a select few are probably equal to those two).

By chance did anyone here on AGN get to see or shoot it? Please correct me if I got the maker wrong.
I have seen wooded stock versions of the American arms evol is that the one your talking about?

I have seen wooded stock versions of the American arms evol is that the one your talking about?

I have no clue. I see two wood stocked models on their website, but those are not the gun in question. Was that wood stocked EVOL the prototype gun with a Lilja barrel on it that they were showing at EBR? I spoke with someone at AAA (99 & 44/100ths sure it was them....) on the phone recently about it and they were pretty excited about how well it was shooting with a wide range of ammo. A release date was not given. A google site search shows that the word "Lilja" is not found anywhere on their website. Sorry I can't remember more about it other than I wanted one right now!

I was shooting this AAA Evol .223 out to 300 yards no problem.

That model is still under development...but I did shoot it at demo. Amazing quality!

There is also the semi automatic Kalibergun springbok. https://kalibrgun.com/weapons/springbok-w-semi-auto-cal-55-22/
Now with externally accessible REG adjustment, so in my perspective more interesting, i am keeping my eye on it when it get to the .177 caliber.

The Epoch i also find instresting, but with that price tag i will never be able to go there, even if it shot like a star wars blaster in the hands of anybody but a storm trooper.