I have been looking at the Snowpeak P 35 since they first hit the market. So, when Stoeger Airguns ( Beretta Holding) came out with the XM 1 Bull Shark bull pup ,I ordered one. I went to my local gun shop with whom I have been doing business with for forty years. Ain't grand to do business locally. Hell, I thought I was in England. MY gun shop is a Stoeger shot gun and rifle dealer. The Bull Shark is a P35 in a different stock. Mine is in . 22 caliber. I picked it up last week but because of other obligations, I am just getting it sorted out. Oh, I forgot to mention it comes with a five year warranty. MY NAME IS BILL AND THIS MY FIRST PCP. My darling great grand daughters gave me a tactical flashlight to celebrate the occasion. The light came with a clamp to mount on the scope. My concern is do I want to mount anything on the scope ? I apologize for being long-winded.

looks like it has side picatinny rails at the front of the stock,
why not mount the flashlight there?

depending on the size of your scope,
and what type of mount you have,
you might not have room on the scope tube for the clamp.

but as long as the flashlight isnt 5 pounds i wouldnt worry about it hurting your scope.
Thank you for the help. The two side rails are there to hold extra magazines. In my opinion ,a cheep after thought on an other wise solidly built rifle. The rails are made of thin plastic and I wouldn't trust them to hold anything. I will try on line to fine heavier made rails to match. Again, thanks for the help. I will try the scope mount.

If it were mine, (any scope !), I would NOT mount anything to a scope, unless it's small, light AND supposed to be there.
As noted, you have the side mounted Picatinny rails to mount a light, laser, whatever else that you want.

Interesting stocked gun. Have fun with it.

Mike
Thank you for the help.