New Gun!!

Just picked up my new to me gun!!! Been into air guns for a while now & have never been a BullPup guy. But thought I’d try one out. As soon as seen these I thought “I’d like to try one of those out” but finances could never afford me to have something this nice. Can’t wait to get home & get a scope on it!! I’ll post some pictures later when I get the scope mounted. 

Congrats.

Can't wait to see what it is!

4a2d17cda5f0dfcb5b244d1c19128b2e.1630787720.gif

Reminds of the movie Fifth Element for some reason. So what is it? Is it set up for a lefty? What does it weigh in at? How about a demonstration.

2021 Caiman X. Right now it’s set up for left side cocking. Which I may switch thy to the right side. Tuned for 15fpe for now. It came with 250bar in it so I’ve been shooting on that & ive got about 100 shoots through it & its used around 40-45bar. Stupid quite. I’ll have to weigh it to see what it weighs. I do know I want a smaller scope. The one on it is fairly heavy & tuned at 15fpe I’m don’t think I need a 4.5-27x. So I’ll be looking around for some thing a little smaller & lighter. Drew its first blood yesterday with squirrel coming out of my attic. 

I've got a Caiman (no X). I really like it. Very comfortable to shoulder and shoot. Accurate. I didn't have to do any extra tuning, it shoots well as shipped. I did change the trigger action a little though.

I'm right handed, and changed the cocking lever to the left side. That way, I don't have to move / reset my trigger hand.

Airmaks Caiman .22.1630853896.JPG

Mike

What caliber?? I can see myself getting the short Caiman in .177. What’s the length & weight on yours like it sits??