• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX new gun won't accept air, what am I doing wrong? (fx wildcat)

My manual is wrong too, it doesn't have a number listed in bars at all,
but the page of instruction on charging the rifle, it only has instructions for the Mki and the Mkii...
even tho the front of the manual correctly states MKiii !!!

Also, the pictures of the fill ports and how to fill it in the manual also only show the 1 and 2 version,
and the mk3 actual gun has it in a completely different spot than both the 1 and 2 versions.

Makes me kind of nervous other stuff in the manual is ALSO different, but being new I wouldn't know lol.
Get on the FX site and get a copy of the manual for your specific rifle, I had to. AOA was aware of the wrong manuals but were still shipping them with and the now defunct FX USA basically said they were unaware of such occurrences and hung up on me.
Follow the advice given in this thread and make use of You Tube, loads of vids on these explaining everything you need to know.
Also, don't try to tune or change anything other than the rear power wheel until well after you are familiar with the gun and know what everything does and know what you are doing. The pressures these work at they are not safe in any way shape or form to mess with for a beginner.