New gun or just another Panthera?

I mean yes but no a the same time. You're not gonna PRS with the .35 most likely haha. I mean maybe but it seems when they designed this and added the bottle to the back for the higher shot count it was like okay well lets do some variations here. Essentially this has spawned a new modern traditional rifle like how the EBR did in the firearms world. I think its pretty neat to be honest. You get that hardcore tactical look, higher shot count with multiple bottle variations, and now the .35. I don't see a reaosn to be upset lol.

Nothing in my post was about being upset??? 🤔 ... because I am not, I have my 2 rifles I am happy with and have owned a panthera that I thought performed greatly. Also, nothing in my post said anything about prs, or hunting, or plinky. I was simply replying to a question, this is indeed marketing, and I agree with some others, it is poor.

They released the panthera, then they released the panthera hunter, they could have called this the hunter since it states thats their intended purpose but they already called the compact the hunter. So they call it the Dynamic?! and call it a new rifle, which it is not a new rifle.

So yes, this is 100% marketing, theres nothing new here, theres no new rifle, theres no new function, action, or design. Its the panthera, with a new name.

Nothing in my post was about being upset??? 🤔 ... because I am not, I have my 2 rifles I am happy with and have owned a panthera that I thought performed greatly. Also, nothing in my post said anything about prs, or hunting, or plinky. I was simply replying to a question, this is indeed marketing, and I agree with some others, it is poor.

They released the panthera, then they released the panthera hunter, they could have called this the hunter since it states thats their intended purpose but they already called the compact the hunter. So they call it the Dynamic?! and call it a new rifle, which it is not a new rifle.

So yes, this is 100% marketing, theres nothing new here, theres no new rifle, theres no new function, action, or design. Its the panthera, with a new name.
I didn't mean you not to be upset specifically I was just saying in general. Part of that was a reply to you and part just to the thread. (should have clarified)

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Right, but what about the panthera hunter they came out with a couple months ago? That should be under the dynamic name no? It’s just all over the place!
the-morning-toast-drop.gif

Question is, why call it a different name? If it’s replacing the dremaline platform, then keep it all under the panthera name. Calling it another name is just confusing. It has some great modularity, that’s for sure, but coming out with a “new rifle” isn’t what I’m seeing here.

I also agree the crown mk3 should be their next big investment. The panthera platform is perfect for it. Just change gauge location, and add a nice traditional stock, and you’ll have something really awesome!!
I think I remember FX calling the new Panthera action the "Dynamic" so maybe they are just selling this version under the same name? Im confused by this a little bit too.