New gun or just another Panthera?

I made my own Dynamic as soon as I gort my Panthera, as have a lot of others. I did not use the AR stock as the option was not available yet. Would not have used it any way. Not too sure what purpose a folding stock would make with a gun that is already as long as the Panthera. Gimmick?
At any rate CTairgunner is right. There is a ton of flexibility in how you can set one up.
Still a Panthera.
Like any well run company, FX will milk the design for all it can.

Question is, why call it a different name? If it’s replacing the dremaline platform, then keep it all under the panthera name. Calling it another name is just confusing. It has some great modularity, that’s for sure, but coming out with a “new rifle” isn’t what I’m seeing here.

I also agree the crown mk3 should be their next big investment. The panthera platform is perfect for it. Just change gauge location, and add a nice traditional stock, and you’ll have something really awesome!!

Question is, why call it a different name? If it’s replacing the dremaline platform, then keep it all under the panthera name. Calling it another name is just confusing. It has some great modularity, that’s for sure, but coming out with a “new rifle” isn’t what I’m seeing here.

I also agree the crown mk3 should be their next big investment. The panthera platform is perfect for it. Just change gauge location, and add a nice traditional stock, and you’ll have something really awesome!!

... short answer

MARKETING

It looks like the Pathera is a target line and Dynamic is a hunting centered line.
It's all about sales, at least they provide excellent customer service as part of their business model.
Right, but what about the panthera hunter they came out with a couple months ago? That should be under the dynamic name no? It’s just all over the place!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
This launch is pretty weak by FX standards. There’s usually a simultaneous flood of videos by their sponsored channels along with wordy press releases and social media posts.

Weird.
Similar to their silence after rmac and not taking first or second place benchrest titles. In my opinion, they need to be doubling down, not backing off.

... short answer

MARKETING
I mean yes but no a the same time. You're not gonna PRS with the .35 most likely haha. I mean maybe but it seems when they designed this and added the bottle to the back for the higher shot count it was like okay well lets do some variations here. Essentially this has spawned a new modern traditional rifle like how the EBR did in the firearms world. I think its pretty neat to be honest. You get that hardcore tactical look, higher shot count with multiple bottle variations, and now the .35. I don't see a reaosn to be upset lol.

Reactions: oldman70 and Gzman