• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

New gun no parts for months!

Diana brought some new Chinese Snow Peak Mfg guns to the market and have been selling them through dealers. Needed a part for a new gun bought in July 2019 so emailed Diana and was told they do not deal direct and you must go to the dealer. OK I can understand that. Went to the dealer and guess what... they have no parts.

That seems to be a big black mark on Diana's part and the retailer. So a word to the wise. When buying a new gun make sure the dealer does in fact have parts on hand to service warranty or repair.

Parts are promised next year. ouch!

I received a call today from PA's service arm. Very nice lady made sure I knew they got my email and knew I was after parts and will put me in the loop to be advised as soon as they hit the shore. She was super nice and made sure that I will get taken care of. Then she followed that with an email showing her info. i.e address, phone, email etc. They get it!!