• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Gun Day

Someone got a Thomas, or a new USFT
This Baby is going to be B.R. Only
Although all the trimmings are available to play switcharoo - BR required a set it and leave it alone mindset.
IMG_7717.jpeg

image000000.jpeg

Last edited:
Ohhh we could sooo get each other in trouble.... or out of trouble... must remember in case any witness miss identification need should pop up.
Picture fooled my sister. However, when I told her the truth, she now thinks you look more like my younger brother. Bad news, your character will suffer being linked to my disfunctional family. :D

Where would one get a Mac1 USFT? I can't find a dealer or price
Although they seldom come up for sale, I have a .177 caliber listed in the AGN forum classified's section right now; which is every bit as good as the one I just acquired but I jumped on a chance for a 3 barrel option completely setup for bench rest.
All USFT Mac1’s are easily adjustable from 12 to over 20 FPE and from field target to bench rest configurations.
Remarkably simple design with stellar track record.
The person who makes the USFT’s is Tim McMurray - he is a one man show. [email protected]
You are welcome to PM me for more information
meanwhile here is a good video:

Last edited:
Although they seldom come up for sale, I have a .177 caliber listed in the AGN forum classified's section right now; which is every bit as good as the one I just acquired but I jumped on a chance for a 3 barrel option completely setup for bench rest.
All USFT Mac1’s are easily adjustable from 12 to over 20 FPE and from field target to bench rest configurations.
Remarkably simple design with stellar track record.
The person who makes the USFT’s is Tim McMurray - he is a one man show. [email protected]
You are welcome to PM me for more information
@cavedweller Does this 3 barrel option only come with interchangeable barrels or do other components also have to be swapped out?

@cavedweller Does this 3 barrel option only come with interchangeable barrels or do other components also have to be swapped out?
this was a special deal via a good friend. normal is one barrel and of course all the parts needed for wftf, hft etc.. if you wanted a bench rest only gun you would have to finagle / wheel and deal for it.