• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Airguns New gun day

The brown truck came today and dropped this off! Now have to find some time to try it out, maybe Sunday afternoon. .22 caliber
IMG_0456.jpeg
IMG_0458.jpeg

Once you learn how to handle the trigger it will be very accurate.

Congratulations !!!

Buy a lot of pellets. Heavy ones.
Thanks, your posts were a help in deciding to adding a Sidwinder to my stable of airguns, even though you did not think it would work for lefty’s there seems to be enough cheek rest area behind the magazine to work just fine. I will probably make a new cheek rest for it. So it likes heavy weights for ammo?

Thanks, your posts were a help in deciding to adding a Sidwinder to my stable of airguns, even though you did not think it would work for lefty’s there seems to be enough cheek rest area behind the magazine to work just fine. I will probably make a new cheek rest for it. So it likes heavy weights for ammo?
I own the.25 Cal and it shoot well with 34 grain JSB's.

.22 should shoot 25.4 grain the better.... I suppose.

Reactions: Shortcut
Just don't grow a long beard . . . ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hornclayton