New gun day! AEA challenger .30Cal. Badass budget gun.

Yeah nice! As stated already I didn’t see this option. Nice classic lines & nice to see that a 30 cal actually delivers the energy levels of why you’d get a 30 cal for in the first place:). This would definitely out do some of the 30cal ‘pidgeon poppers’ .....if the Challenger is accurate, this might be a gun in hand over a Wolverine ‘in mind only’:). Thanks for the post!!!

I already have .25Cal SS . ..25 carbine .22Cal element. 

challenger series is their cheapest series gun. 

30cal gun sold such a low price is very rare .so I'm curious.Since it's a big gun, I'll choose a powerful caliber.

WOW!! For 300 dollars that's one heck of a gun.

There are. 35cal and. 50cal versions around $500. The Challenger series is their cheapest series. The same caliber of bullpup need add about $100. I saw someone post 100yard group on FB. I can't believe such a cheap gun can do it.

9184F0D7-94C3-4A7F-B4D6-5CFEE3D9F895.1599546328.png

I decided to test myself. Waiting pellets........
But it's really powerful. 110FT

For $300 this rifle has some serious potential. Too bad there isn't a regulated version. Good luck to you AEA, nice to see you getting your business established here in the USA.

this gun have a regulator update kit.but I haven’t bought it.also very cheap. but I just want to know what can this gun do when simplest and cheapest state.

That's not a gun; it's a RIFLE! If it looks like a rifle, feels like a rifle, and shoots like a rifle.... IT'S A RIFLE! As in real wood stock, real METALwork, and real aesthetics.

Having poked around AEA USA's site, I didn't see that gun... rather, RIFLE. This justifies a second look. Didn't realize I was interested in a .30 caliber airgun... till I saw that .30 caliber air RIFLE! LOVELY!
Airgun sir, don't need the democrats making airguns illegal well fighting to keeping the second amendment

Reactions: BassMan
I bought the Challenger .30 w/ 32" barrel when AEA first hit the market. Only 2 dealers at that time both named "Bin".
The Pellet Shop was great to work with. Sent me free swag and 2 free Donny-FL moderator adapters in 2 different thread sizes (neither of which fit that rifle but fit other rifles I had so silver lining...) and this Bin was actually answering my questions by way of text message within minutes! Talk about great customer service.
Only problem? I had to move from my house w/ a great 25 yard "range" set-up to a no range at all situation. Never actually got the thing sighted in properly w/ the time I had left. But, the power output using 50.15's using the popular and fantastic FX radar barrel-attach chrony was outstanding. I don't remember nor do I have my notes (a lot went in to storage) but I think I was easily in the 130+ ft-lbs area and over 1100 FPS.... The Air-rifle was maxed out, full tip off of air each shot, and loud as all get out.
Can't wait to get her out to a range soon ( I've been pretty ill for a couple years so maybe take my "numbers" with a grain of salt...) and do some serious testing with some slugs of all weights and of course a wide array of pellets. I'll take and keep copious notes this time.
All the best and keep on safe shootin!

Last edited:
Reactions: BurntDog