New grip for the leshiy 2

Made by a local guy, it's black walnut came natural this is after one light coat of boiled linseed oil.

BIG improvement over the tiny stock grip. PM me if you'd like Tommy's email, also makes grips for the PP700 that can be seen on airgunarcheryfun.ca

20220711_201047.jpg

Don't pretty much all AR-15 grips fit the Leshiy 2?

Other than the stock grips I have the Valkyrie micarta grips. I'm a big fan of them -- with the small toolkit hide. Very handy.
If I wanted overpriced and off the shelf I would have gone that route :)

Not much selection of solid wood non-beavertail AR grips. I've looked.

Made by a local guy, it's black walnut came natural this is after one light coat of boiled linseed oil.

BIG improvement over the tiny stock grip. PM me if you'd like Tommy's email, also makes grips for the PP700 that can be seen on airgunarcheryfun.ca

View attachment 274826
Yes as I'd said before that looks really good on the L2. Definitely contacting this guy for my PP700's and was thinking a grip for the standard HW45 as well.

Reactions: Glem.Chally
Wow, those finger slots look like the were done by a person with 100 ton grip strength squeezing that wood !

I like the exact, fitted application better.

View attachment 275067

View attachment 275069

Mike

View attachment 275068
They were made like that! Haha

Myself I prefer the feel and workability of solid wood. I took a little barrel sander on a dremel and tapered the finger grooves out a bit. Perfect fit for me now. Everyone's got preferences, I'm showing mine.

20220713_052413.jpg

Reactions: tnbndr and SHOMER
They were made like that! Haha

Myself I prefer the feel and workability of solid wood. I took a little barrel sander on a dremel and tapered the finger grooves out a bit. Perfect fit for me now. Everyone's got preferences, I'm showing mine.

View attachment 275092
This just wasn't obvious in the original post. It sounded like it is just a purchased part.

Don't get me wrong, as you say, a hand fitting, is a hand fitting, no matter how it's accomplished.
No matter if you squeeze it to shape or hand sand it into shape, as long as it's comfortable.

Mike

This just wasn't obvious in the original post. It sounded like it is just a purchased part.

Don't get me wrong, as you say, a hand fitting, is a hand fitting, no matter how it's accomplished.
No matter if you squeeze it to shape or hand sand it into shape, as long as it's comfortable.

Mike
Yeah no they're made by a local guy that does this is a hobby, he's gonna make a couple for some impacts. Looking forward to that. 👍

I've had one of his grips on my pp700 and love it.

Reactions: SHOMER and MikeVV