• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A new gk1 air leak

I got a brand new v3 version .25 today. When I put the fill probe in it will not seal. There are 3 orings in it and the last oring will not go into the fill hole. So when I turn on the air it immediately leaks. tia
I think you need to open your fill station a bit more. The fill plug and orings ‘seat’ into place when under (enough) pressure. So just turn up the fill pressure and you’ll hear the ‘leaking’ stop and you’ll see the pressure gauge on the pistol go up. (y)

I got a brand new v3 version .25 today. When I put the fill probe in it will not seal. There are 3 orings in it and the last oring will not go into the fill hole. So when I turn on the air it immediately leaks. tia
The 3rd O ring is a stopper. It is not supposed to go into the gun. The tank is filled when the air pressure between the two inner rings exceed the seat pressure of a screw in the tank itself. That screw is conical and it has an O ring under it. When the pressure on the inside diameter of that O ring exceeds the tank pressure, the O ring blows out a very small amount and allows air to pass from the probe bleed hole through the screw threads and under the inside O ring. When you bleed down the fill whip air pressure, the pressure now in the tank forces the inside O ring to seal on the screw and screw seat.

Reactions: MrP