• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK New Ghost Day

đź‘» Just received my Ghost .30 from the classifieds. Got to shoot it in the backyard at 35yds while sighting the Helix scope in. All the positive hype is real! Reg is at 150b and the wheel was at 18. The STO Falx High Flow really works well on this gun. I am surprised how effective it is at this higher power setting! Totally backyard friendly. JSB 44.75 Diabolos resulted in 956fps and 90 ft/lb. I also played with the minimum wheel setting and got 734fps with a whisper when shooting. Currently set at 9 on the wheel with 890fps. The target pic is of the first eight shots I fired with this rifle and scope and some bent pellets so not too bad for my amateur butt and a further testament to how solid of a platform this BRK is!

PXL_20240523_185836124.jpg

PXL_20240523_185207329.jpg

Attached a red light and just came in from plinking at 25, 50 and 64 yards. The consistent hits on the pieces of chalk I put out there is simply amazing to me. Yes, I know these ranges, the Ghost speaks for itself. All those pieces of chalk represent a rats’ head
I'm setting mine up to be able to pop squirrels with Hades @40yds right now. Hoping to be able to stretch its legs more at a relative's hunting lease soon. 50+ yards would be a nice change of pace.

Reactions: L.Leon