New FX Wildcat sniper 30 cal

Bought a Sniper bout 2 weeks ago from Straight Shooters. Had waited for a while for a .22 cal. but getting one did not look promising, Finally took a .30 in stock with a conversion bbl for .22. Had problems with scope mounts, solved with FX no limit mounts. Mounts are great. set scope up using mount adjustment to hit at 25 yd. Moved to 50 yd and was within few clicks of 12mm dots i shoot at. Next three shots went thru same hole. this thing is scary accurate. Tomorrow will move out further. Craig at straight Shooters is a great guy who replies to email lightning fast and is there for help and questions. Been dealing with them for 10years now. I was skeptical about the big .30 but it shoots like a laser. Its hard to walk by this rifle without picking it up, I love it.

Reg 125b

Hammer 6

Speed 868 f/sec

Jsb 44.75 gr

Ft/lbs 75

grumpus

Grump,

I worked with an English outfit, hawksoutdoorsupplies, who make neoprene covers, to design one to slide over the magazine on my MK3 .30 Wildcat Sniper. I'd been using a doubled over black dress sock, since leaning it against a metal object stuck in a tree. The final product, in camo or black, is available on eBay for $28, and exceeded my expectations. I've posted twice about it, so a SEARCH, will provide more info. WM