New - FX WILDCAT MKIII BT - Available Now!

Hm, a Maverick in a Wildcat stock. Who’da thunk it?

Smoke and mirrors, really a Maverick in disguise, great, still have the magazine in your fricking ears

Didn't yo Mama teach you anything? If you don't have anything nice to say then yo mouth shut! Mods should keep an eye on this guy. Looks like he's got a history of the same BS.

MOD EDIT: Welcome to Airgun Nation, Airgun77. We are happy to have you as a part of our community. There are a few simple rules that will help you fit into the group and will keep the discourse civil. Please take a moment to read the General Rules

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/member-vendor-laws/?view=all

Are they lefty friendly?

I'm a lefty.

I bought the compact bt in 22. I'm shooting it just fine. I feel the mag touching my nose/face, but it's not uncomfortable at all. I also don't mind the cocking handle being on the right.

Note to FX, One simple design change of having the mag angle down like the impact would fix the nose/face touching. I'm thinking someone that is proficient with 3d printing could make such a magazine and a modified cheek piece to make these even better for a lefty.

Thanks, looking at the Impact mk3 and it can be fixed up with a left-handed bolt throw lever. I believe there are cheek pieces that can be added to the stock for a better cheek weld..

I have a Crown mk2 in .25. Excellent gun with the right handed throw lever. I shoot off a tripod while hunting ground squirrels so it's really not an issue but a left handed would be even better.

Good shooting!