• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning NEW FX Wildcat Mk3 Sniper (.22) - NEED HELP, NEW GUN NOT SHOOTING

I think you should reach out to FX USA directly and see if they can either tell you the size of this screw or otherwise offer some help.

Finally, someone here gives the correct advice. If you just received your new gun from PA, why don't you just tell them about this issue???????

That is a lot of questionmarks to a question that has already been answered by the OP. So first you do not read well and second with your post you devalue all other positively intended postings here as “ not correct”.
I doubt your kind of contribution is considered useful here. Smart ass.....

Reactions: Macros
UPDATE: I made a trip to Home Depot to get a proper set of metric hex wrenches (damn swedes), and I have successfully removed the shipping/lock screw (1.5mm hex wrench was needed). I have attached a few photos below, for those that are interested. Furthermore, loading a single pellet from the installed magazine did the trick!! Great tip @Odoyle !! Didn't need a scuba tank either ;) The hand pump got er' going and it's holding air now. It did piss out some air initially...but with some vigorous pumping (lolz), the valve finally sealed and it began taking in air. So nowwwww we're 1 step closer. It's at about 120 bar right now, and once I get it completely filled I'm gonna go ahead and test fire it to see if it'll now shoot with the lock/shipping screw removed. I'll update and let y'all know if it fires or not. FINGERS CROSSED 🙏!!!

1.1611172273.jpg

3.1611172272.jpg

2.1611172273.jpg

Cheers,

Brett

I definitely learned something, do not dump all the air out of your FX

Well I have done that many times and never had any problem filling up again with a burst of air from a scuba tank with gun in cocked position. We have learned the trick today how to refill with a hand pump as well. So no problem with degassing and refilling at all I would say. Remember though never to leave the gun de-gassed for longer than strictly needed for mentioned reasons 

UPDATE: I made a trip to Home Depot to get a proper set of metric hex wrenches (damn swedes), and I have successfully removed the shipping/lock screw (1.5mm hex wrench was needed). I have attached a few photos below, for those that are interested. Furthermore, loading a single pellet from the installed magazine did the trick!! Great tip @Odoyle !! Didn't need a scuba tank either ;) The hand pump got er' going and it's holding air now. It did piss out some air initially...but with some vigorous pumping (lolz), the valve finally sealed and it began taking in air. So nowwwww we're 1 step closer. It's at about 120 bar right now, and once I get it completely filled I'm gonna go ahead and test fire it to see if it'll now shoot with the lock/shipping screw removed. I'll update and let y'all know if it fires or not. FINGERS CROSSED 
1f64f.svg
!!!

1.1611172273.jpg

3.1611172272.jpg

2.1611172273.jpg

Cheers,

Brett

You need exactly that hex wrench for adjusting the setting at the power wheel so you probably made a useful investment 😀