• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

>New FX Wildcat in Laminate and Introduction About Myself

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to this wonderful community and share my excitement about receiving my new toy with you.

My name is Jacob, and I am new to airguns. A few months ago I came across a video on youtube that started all this. Yes, that's right, it was one of Ted's videos. I have always been into guns in general, but I knew nothing about airguns until recently. Ted's love and passion for this hobby appeared to be pretty contagious, and soon I found myself watching all of his and Matt's videos. 
Ted and Matt, if you guys are reading this, I want to thank you and everyone else in this community who is not only passionate about this hobby, but is also willing to share their knowledge and experience with others. I am sure I am not the only one who has been inspired by your videos, and has learned a ton about these wonderful guns. And today, only a few months after finding out about PCPs, I have three in my collection and growing...

And here is one of them, which I received from AOA a few days ago.

.22 FX Wildcat Laminate
SWFA SS 3-15x42 FFP Tactical Scope
FX No Limit Scope Mounts
Scope-Werks 4" Sidewheel
Air-Fective Tuning Magazine Holders
Huggett Moderator
Atlas Bipod

​Really excited about this one!

Reactions: Michael
"bowwild"I've been here for about a year. Lots of information. Just acquired a Wildcat in .25 myself.

That laminate stock is nice! That Huggett should be so quiet you'll have to have a spotter to tell you when you've shot it! LOL
Thanks again for the welcome everyone.

bowwild: The Huggett is unbelievably quite. I am pleasantly surprised.

GoodtogoLooks like my next PCP. That's the way to start your PCP trip FrgnRedneck!

Did you compare the regular Huggett verses the Huggett belita for sound? That would be the only thing I would have to decide outside of what you did.

I couldn't decide between the two either. Ended up getting the standard and I'm very happy with it. But now that you reminded me of Belita, I think I'll go ahead and buy one. Lol
I'll let you when I compare the two.

You sir are one of the most sophisticated, well studied ,rednecks this ol' country boy has ever seen? That is one sweet set up from Butt plate to Huggett end cap! Wow.

My first and only Huggett so far is the Belita. Got it on the end of my Thomas and she's mouse fart for sure! Hope to hear about your comparison against the standard size when you get your Belita. I have a Friend who has the Standard on his Thomas and I really can't tell any difference between his and mine?

Mine is the black one ( top left) with Belita. Chris has a shorter version of the Thomas ( red top right) with the Standard size Huggett. The shorter barreled Thomas has a little more bark so Chris decided to go with the Satndard!
Bottom left..... Scott has one of Neil Clagues master pieces on his. Chris's Pistol in the middle not moderated. Don's Shorty Thomas with just an air stripper on bottom right.
A huge pile of cha-ching sittin on the ground ;-)

"CampFussell"You sir are one of the most sophisticated, well studied ,rednecks this ol' country boy has ever seen? That is one sweet set up from Butt plate to Huggett end cap! Wow.

My first and only Huggett so far is the Belita. Got it on the end of my Thomas and she's mouse fart for sure! Hope to hear about your comparison against the standard size when you get your Belita. I have a Friend who has the Standard on his Thomas and I really can't tell any difference between his and mine?

Mine is the black one ( top left) with Belita. Chris has a shorter version of the Thomas ( red top right) with the Standard size Huggett. The shorter barreled Thomas has a little more bark so Chris decided to go with the Satndard!
Bottom left..... Scott has one of Neil Clagues master pieces on his. Chris's Pistol in the middle not moderated. Don's Shorty Thomas with just an air stripper on bottom right.
A huge pile of cha-ching sittin on the ground ;-)

Haha! CampFussell, thank you for your comment. Made me smile. And thanks for the great picture!

If you've noticed, my name says Foreign Redneck, as I am a foreigner (Armenian, to be exact), who after living in South Carolina for ten years came to realize that deep down he is a redneck. LOL. Unfortunately, I moved to California a few months ago and I hate it.

By the way, do you know where I can buy a Belita made for the Wildcat? I don't want to send my gun back to AOA, and they won't ship the moderator by itself. The only one I found online had the 1/2 inch UNF thread. Is there an adapter that can be used with this?

Jacob, just goes to show you how much of a Redneck I am? I thought the Frgn stood for "Friggin" instead of "Foreign" ? Sorry about that dude! I stand corrected!
Welcome aboard just the same and I really wish I could help you with the Huggett Belita search to fit your Wildcat. I've never had the pleasure of owning one of those fine little cats? Hopefully someone in the know will chime in, because I would be curious as well.

I'd like to have one like this for my Cricket pup. Talked to the guy who has it and he said Kip from AOA helped him put this on?

"CampFussell"Jacob, just goes to show you how much of a Redneck I am? I thought the Frgn stood for "Friggin" instead of "Foreign" ? Sorry about that dude! I stand corrected!
Welcome aboard just the same and I really wish I could help you with the Huggett Belita search to fit your Wildcat. I've never had the pleasure of owning one of those fine little cats? Hopefully someone in the know will chime in, because I would be curious as well.

I'd like to have one like this for my Cricket pup. Talked to the guy who has it and he said Kip from AOA helped him put this on?

Thank you brother. Yes, Kip will help you, but they want you to ship the gun to them. I actually ordered one today from Penchetta and it already shipped out. Ordered the adapter on pcptunes.com

Here are the links for anyone interested:

Huggett Belita: http://www.penchetta.com/store/air-guns/accessories/huggett-belita-22.html
Adapter For FX Wildcat: http://pcptunes.com/fx-wildcat-barrel-shroud-adapter-to-unf-thread-for-shroud-moderator.html

Reactions: CampFussell