• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New FX Streamline Leaking

Just received my .22 Streamline Tuesday and it has a leak. It was @ 220ish bar when it arrived from AoA and stayed there until I ran the first 4 or so mags through it (down to 100 bar) Saturday morning. I filled it back to 230 bar and when I returned a couple of hours later it was empty. I charged it back up and could hear the leak where the tube meets the block. So I called AoA and the gent said I shouldnt run it below 120 bar. He told me to try cocking the gun and recharge it. I thought that worked at first cause I couldnt hear the leak anymore, but I can tell its still leaking by checking the meter. I charged it last night and when I checked it this morning it was empty again. I guess I will call FX Monday. 
Is this a common issue? And was it caused by runnng it below 120 bar? None of the literature mentions anything about that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

It’s oring B5 23X2.5mm that is leaking.

You have several options;

1. We send you a shipping label for repair 
2. Send you a orings kit and guide you over the phone to fix leak
3. See if oring reseals, remove dust cover off the fill probe hole, loosen gauge (hex nut on the gauge) till it start to leak on stop, unscrew air tube from action when all air is removed, look at the oring — you will see it’s shape is different due to pressure, you need to rotate that oring facing rear to front and pull oring out ward to slightly enlarge the oring and check for damage if none re lube and reinstall, screw back the air tube and tighten gauge slide back the dust cover, refill air tube to above reg pressure about 150b and check for leak.

if still leaking use above options that works best for you. 

Thanks for the replies!!! I’m going to start on option 3 and work my way up. But I have a few questions.
1. Will it void my warranty by removing the tube? If so I will start with option 2.
2. Is the proper grease silicon grease? What do you recommend and where can I get it?
3. Since the gun is leaking all of the air out and the gauge is on the needle (0). Would I still need to loosen the gauge to bleed the air out? Or is this the proper way to do it for safety reasons.

"Martinman"I wondered about that too Bob. Since the gun was going to be open why not go ahead and replace the rings. 
This is my first PCP, but I’ve done allot of homework. But I can’t find where to order those rings.
I like your videos by the way. I’ve watched all of them while dreaming of owning this gun.
Call FX USA will send you an oring kit.

here is a link where you can buy the oring.

http://www.oringsandmore.com/metric-buna-o-rings-23-x-2-5mm-price-for-10-pcs/