New FX owner

Well I just couldn't help myself. I ordered an FX impact m3 sniper 22 cal, 700 mm barrel. It is supposed to be here Saturday, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't make it until Monday. Anyway I am currently shooting a benjamin marauder F&T and I have about 3000 crosman premier 14.3 grain ultra magnums and HP's because they shoot just as good as anything else I have tried. So if anyone has tuning data for the impact for a 14.3 grain pellet I sure would appreciate a share. Thank you.

Nice gun! I love mine. You don't find many folks shooting the lighter pellets, 18's and 25's mostly. There is a whole thread on M3 tunes a search will pop it up pretty quick.
Thanks, I have some H&N 21's that's the heaviest I have right now. If they don't do well out of the m3 I will just use them in the Mrod. 50 yards and in they are spot on at 800 FPS. Sure cured my sparrow infestation.

I ran out of JSB 18 gr. But still have some AA 18 and also some H&N 21 gr. So I will tune with those and make some adjustments for the lighter 14.3s. I expect it will be pretty close from the factory since I am not going to be using slugs. If I need that much power I have a rim fire for every occasion. I downloaded the owners manual and gave it a good study. Interesting read. I noticed that they only recommend using cleaning pellets once in awhile and the use of any chemical will void the warranty. My marauder is the same. On the Crosman website they only recommend cleaning the barrel rarely and only with a dry patch or cleaning pellet. But if you look here or on youtube you see people scrubbing away with everything from simple green to WD-40. Not interested in voiding the warranty on a $2k rifle.

Almost no FX experience but it may shoot pretty fast with a 14.3. I recently got a P35 (very unrelated gun) that was shooting them at about 300 mps. It really likes H&N Barracuda Match which are 21 point something grain. Muzzle velocity with them is 830-840 fps. So that's what I plan to shoot for now. I tried JSBs and accuracy with 18 grain was good at 25 yards but the Barracuda Match were better at 33 yards - the limit of my backyard range. I could turn the regulator down on my P35 for lighter pellets but it's a lot harder than on your FX. You have to remove the end of the air tube to get to it. I hope you enjoy your new FX, it looks like a very nice gun.

Almost no FX experience but it may shoot pretty fast with a 14.3. I recently got a P35 (very unrelated gun) that was shooting them at about 300 mps. It really likes H&N Barracuda Match which are 21 point something grain. Muzzle velocity with them is 830-840 fps. So that's what I plan to shoot for now. I tried JSBs and accuracy with 18 grain was good at 25 yards but the Barracuda Match were better at 33 yards - the limit of my backyard range. I could turn the regulator down on my P35 for lighter pellets but it's a lot harder than on your FX. You have to remove the end of the air tube to get to it. I hope you enjoy your new FX, it looks like a very nice gun.
I am excited about the arrival tomorrow. I have a tin of H&N barracuda match 21.14 grain so I will be giving them a go. My sparrow problem is gone for now thanks to those 14.3 grain crosman premier ultra magnums and my marauder. They won't even violate my air space. It will be fun testing the limits of the M3. I have targets set up out to 265 yards. I am interested to see how far it will hold a group with pellets.