NEW FX MAVERICK Digital 600-300 byTopGun-Airguns.com IN STOCK at TopGun-Airguns

We are proud to introduce the newest FX Maverick, the Digital 600-300. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08lEByfIhY&t=

The Maverick 600-300 is a custom rifle built exclusively by www.TopGun-Airguns.com and will yield 63% MORE SHOTS!  It is available in .22, .25, and .30 with the following features: 

1. 600mm Barrel. We have found this to be the most popular size barrel. Long enough to offer good air efficiency for full power and plenty of shots, but compact enough so it isn't "whippy".
  2. 300 Bar x 580cc Carbon Fiber tank EXCLUSIVLEY AT www.TopGun-Airguns.com. This carbon fiber bottle is no larger than a standard 580cc tank (Tomorrow I'll measure the small increase in length over a 480cc) and will give approximately 63% greater number of shots over a stock 250 Bar x 480 Tank.  How? it is 20% larger in volume (580cc/480cc=120%), and holds 35% more USABLE PRESSURE with a reg set at 110 Bar for a total of 63% more shots! 
    Proof of shot-count increase:
    120% more Volume: 120%=580cc/480cc 
    135% more usable air pressure with reg set at 110 Bar: 135% = (300Bar initial-110 Bar final)/(250Bar initial -110 Bar Final) 
    120% x 133% = 163% (Assuming a fill of 300 Bar vs. 250 Bar, and final regulator pressure of 110 Bar.) = 63% more Shots .22
    Shot count increase would be even greater (180%) for a 30 Cal at 150 Bar reg setting:
    180% Shot 120% x (150/100) - 80% more shots in .30 Cal
  3. NEW Digital Gauges, EXCLUSIVLEY at www.TopGun-Airgun. Simple to use (one push shows pressure, and that's ALL it needs to do!). Easy to Replace Batteries, they just slde in from the side. No need to take apart, it coudn't be easier! Wait until you see our video on these new gauges we'll be uploading Monday! (please subscribe to the AIRGUN SCIENTIST on youtube for updated videos on this and other news events)
  4. Element Titan Scope 5-25x56 FFP Titan Scope, with Accutac mounts with built-in levels. This is our FAVORITE scope! We use it on all our rifles!!! Clear, very bright, excellent for low-light situations as well as noon. And the First Focal Plane show true MOA or Mil-Dot and ANY power and distance!
  5. DonnyFL Sumo or Shogun (depending on Caliber) for the UTLTIMATE in SILENT SHOOTING! We call this rifle-combo WHISPERING DEATH!
  6. Atlas Bipod BT67-LW17. Sturdy, Lightweight, Fully Adjustable! One of the best Bipods on the Market, and USA MADE!!!!
  7. Sturdy K&L KLS2 Monopod-Buttpad. This fully adjustable Buttpad has a Monopod, that in combination with the Atlas Bipod becomes a full shooting stand!
  8. Custom custom case by www.TG-AG.us 
    [/LIST=1]

Yeah, LOL, we're purposely tying up the phone so that we don't get more business. Thanks for the "heads up".

My suggestion if the phone doesn't get answered, is to hit re-dial 10 minutes later. We only have so many people to answer the phones.

Nobody to answer pertinent questions though I see. 

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Digital Pressure gauge made by Zhengfu - $35ea, minimum purchase 500pcs -$16000 + Shipping $385

Being sold for $150ea x 500pcs - $75,000 (minus initial investment $16,000) - Total profit - $59,000

I’m not sure if you’re suggesting that there shouldn’t be a profit, or that he is making too much profit. Of course I doubt that he would sell 500 of these guns, so we need to factor that in. Plus the fact that he wants to be rewarded for the risk in buying the gauges.

In any event, I don’t think they are even close to be worth $150 each, but on the other hand, if I want one of these then its up to me how much I am willing to pay. He could charge $1500 each, that’s up to him.

He can charge what he wants. Doesn't bother me one bit. But it does make me spend more time cross referencing other retailers vs just buying outright at a retailer that I know isn't padding things excessively when possible.

Plus, its kind of odd to me to push the "Made in USA!" and "Support American Workers" sales pitch on the HPA tank side of things and then incorporate and mark up stuff from the PRC. I love to support US businesses but it always puts a sour taste in my mouth when its a mixed message.

FWIW, Ive heard nothing but great things about you Joe. And I've even bought a few things from you and it was great. Your guys on the phone were super helpful. Please don't take my thoughts personally. Just the perspective of someone who has given you business and would love every reason to give you some more. Im sure the Maverick 600-300 is a great package!

• Love
Digital Pressure gauge made by Zhengfu - $35ea, minimum purchase 500pcs -$16000 + Shipping $385

Being sold for $150ea x 500pcs - $75,000 (minus initial investment $16,000) - Total profit - $59,000

EVERYONE...in this business is making a good sized prophet on airguns and their parts.

No prophet = no more fresh merchandise = no more sales...NO MORE STORE..!

Pretty simple really. If you don't like a given price, move on.

Mike

Reactions: douger
FWIW
I asked Topgun Airguns if Some of his hpa equipment was “certified” for certain pressures, I asked four times via email. In other words what is the paper work that confirmed use specifications of 300bar. Topgun Airguns never got me paperwork and wouldn’t confirm certifying the working pressures.
Just replied 5000.
Flim flam..