• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

New Fx m3 magazine failed within first tin of pellet...

Went out for some after work shooting in the range with the new .22 m3.

First a few shots are all good, then I start to notice no change on splatter paper. "Am I shooting this good?!" I thought I'm putting pellet hole on hole. Then I took a shot to the ground....... it turns out I have been shooing blank, because the 28 shot magazine has difficulty rotating:

https://imgur.com/a/H8FXKfT

Was shooting fx 18.1 pellets, and because it's a new gun new magazine new tin of pellet....I have lost for words. Any idea how I go about fixing this?

I bought a .25 M3 a few months ago and it came with the 25 shot mag. Although it said I was getting a 28 shot mag, After doing research I found there was a problem with the 28 shot mag so they replaced it and made a 25 shot wheel.

Where did you buy it? 

Simple fix is the get the upgraded wheel from Orion the Hunter, check out his website. He just released the new wheel. Probably $25 or so

Hi PistonJohn,

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your magazine please feel free to contact our customer services or technician department to find a solution that best works for you. 

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

Contact Information

Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM - 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]