• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

New FX M3 700 MM .25 with 250 bar WIKA gauges

I didn’t see this thread before I sent this question in to FX through email. Here was their response…

1A8D5E80-ABE8-49B7-A919-175BBD523500.1643114411.jpeg

All, just an update received from Meagan at FX USA service. She apologized for my gun not coming with 300 bar gauges. She said that the production line was in the process of putting 300 bar gauges on all of their M3 guns. Stated that some were still being shipped with 250 bar gauges. She said that she was sorry that she didn't have any 300 bar gauges that she could send me as they haven't received any from FX yet. 

Seems like she will swap mine out once they get some in. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Heavy,

Thanks for the info, I had no idea about that set-up. Still, M3 seems pretty backyard friendly, good to know I've got options.

CJ,

My only thought about a 300 bottle and gauge upgrade would be to research, maybe even start a new thread, requesting member input regarding need to upgrade regulator as part of it. Biohazardman recently did this upgrade to his M3 .30 and had some relevant information to share on another thread. Best of Luck, WM

CJ,

Sorry, just occured to me, count the number of pellets you can load into your magazine, if 28, there's a 25-count replacement magazine, under warranty, that's much less prone to jamming. Just contact Meghan or Melissa at FX-USA and include copy of gun receipt. I replaced the 28-wheel in my OEM mag with a 25 one from Orion Hunter, so now have two. Disregard this message if you already have the new 25 round magazine. WM