• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New fx impact modds

Hey all whats peoples opinions on the new fx power block ect , this is not a slate by any means lol as i have these bits on order but when i look at these figures the regs still high and ive tested my impact 700mm and can shoot 40gr slug at 1000fps so am i missing something here what are the new mods doing i know the 800 barrel will increase fps 30-40 fps but the rest even the 720 plenum dont seem too do much please explain if there is a answer as im unsure thanks guys 

Hey all whats peoples opinions on the new fx power block ect , this is not a slate by any means lol as i have these bits on order but when i look at these figures the regs still high and ive tested my impact 700mm and can shoot 40gr slug at 1000fps so am i missing something here what are the new mods doing i know the 800 barrel will increase fps 30-40 fps but the rest even the 720 plenum dont seem too do much please explain if there is a answer as im unsure thanks guys

You're getting 90fpe in .22 with a totally stock gun? Surprising. 

Like a MK2 with the regular sized power plenum?

Thanks Al, I needed that smile and chuckle!
1f642.svg

You're welcome. Gratuitous incivility really does irk me.😉

That was uncalled for.