New FX Impact MK2 review video

This is how you know if your pellet proble is perfectly aligned with the bras insert. Measure the 44 mm

1592281480_20494830955ee849880e7921.95465114.png

interesting ranting video, by his logic the dreamline has way more adjustments. My question is how do you check prob port alignment in the gun? having it outside isn't going to be the same as how it is in the gun. The loose prob could be an interesting find.

Mark the probe position at the edge of the entrance to the brass TP with the bolt closed. Pull the probe and barrel and look at your mark when inserted in the barrel's TP. You'll see that the probe aligns perfectly, and if you have a fresh or decent TP O-ring, it seals tight enough and doesn't blow out any air at all like it would if it were to be as loose as what he makes them out to be. There is a small amount of play for a reason, obliviously . You'll also realize that the probe doesn't bottom out inside the brass TP as he was demonstrating in the video with his illustration.

Measure like this

1592281544_5838136585ee849c847e909.45361298.png

I don't care if he's correct or not, I love this guy! 

I subscribed to his channel.

Having said that, I think these two guns serve different purposes. I think they're both excellent, but if you're not afraid to touch your regulator and the front power adjuster on the Impact then I would say it has the more tuning potential.

To his point -- I cannot agree more -- they could have made the Impact way more tune friendly by putting better dialing/gradation on the pressure gauges and the front power adjuster.

I'd love to see a digital regulator gauge!