New FX Impact MK2 NOT Holding Air

Just got the Impact MK2 after 8 weeks of wait, It came with gauge showing zero, didn't think of anything abnormal, Filled it to 220 bar, shot through 1 magazine to zero it in, it was amazing accurate. I was very happy, then put it away. Two days later, took it out to try out a bi-pod, noticed the pressure gauge only shown around 120 bar, I was kind of puzzled. Then I filled it backup to 230 bar, again, put it away. One week later, took it out to check on it, the gauge only shown about 110 bar. I tried soapy water around the obvious parts, gauge, bottle connection, no sign of leak. Now, I filled it back to 150 bar, see what happen in couple days. Any ideal what part should I look for or check? I only got the Impact about two weeks.

Wow, another out the box leaker? The Impact is an awesome platform, it is unfortunate that so many slip through without being thoroughly QCed..

I can't be awsome and continue to come out defective right?

John we are assuming that these cases are not the norm. It’s not like every Impact needs fixing right out the box. It’s not my cup of tea, but there are a lot of Impacts out there.