New - FX IMPACT M3 w/ POWER BLOCK, TUNGSTEN HAMMER, TENSIONED BARREL & MORE! -

These guys were on the right track a while back, with the barrel holder and this:

https://barrelholder.com/products/%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-fx-barrel-extender

and Seeker is on to something with his valve stiction analysis.

Yes I understand that initially the barrel holder is the design of an Arabic shooter.

Bhaur

Your posts are always fascinating to read mubhuar. I appreciate the airgun improvements you and other airgunners around the world share with the rest of us.

Reactions: tibor
I just thought about this if I have the barrel tensioned 800mm on and decide to swap barrels or even calibers, it won't be just a single bolt and pull the barrel kind of thing anymore right?

Screenshot_20220428-162354_Gallery.1651189367.jpg

This new part goes under the pic rail in place of the factory block correct? Will I be able to put another barrel on in front of that if my other barrel does not have a tensioner? Like a regular fx barrel? I assume it all has to come off to put a regular barrel on. Yes?

Allen

Looks like I had to buy one to answer my question... 

Well at least my standard 500 mm barrel 22 slides in with a gap.

20220430_200139.1651374215.jpg

And my 700mm .30 barrel fits as well.

20220430_195529.1651374263.jpg

Almost could put a spacer there and make the 700mm barrel tensioned. 🤔

🤣

Allen

It is the same thing that I have been explaining for a long time, why spend so much money on fx barrels if you never finish spending money on it, I have been using TJ barrel since 2018 with the torsion twisters that are selling fx today, and my rifles are more accurate now, at the beginning of 2022 I bought an m3 to test what was improved fx and it was the same just business for them, I put a 550mm .25 TJ barrel on it with a 1:14 twist, but I made my rifle modified Warp completely on a 7075-t6 aluminum block with two regulators and a 406mm .25 TJ barrel with a 1:14 twist, and with this rifle I hunt at 172-170 yards, and the exact diameter of my barrel is . 251 and I was using the NSA .249 26.8gr 29gr the NSA .250 bore is not very good on the TJ barrels, all the slugs are being made for the fx liners, for my TJ barrels to do better long range grouping I must to order slug jsb knockOut .251 which are more than accurate or AVS .251 .254 are very good no, and the soft lead that this slug uses is better to take care of and more precise in our rifle, the NSA slugs are covering a lot of the rifling, it must be cleaning a lot and that is uncomfortable, here is my YouTube channel airgunLR

https://youtu.be/yVzWZ3LkF4Y

what I do is that I deny on YouTube and video that it is not how they present all that YouTube that has bought fx, to deceive people, fx is just a business and many people are blind and do not see what they are selling a product incomplete, and with poor quality parts, for that reason they sell all their spare parts, in stores, because the product does not guarantee quality

I like the FX rolling upgrade, I hate the FX rolling upgrade. You never know what you're going to get until it arrives, and usually it arrives with the old faulty magazine, or without the power block. I think it's touted as a benefit for the buyer, but it's just a way for them to get rid of the old inventory first. If buyers were aware something new was coming out, they would hold off buying and FX would have to reduce the price of the older product to get rid of it.

I like the FX rolling upgrade, I hate the FX rolling upgrade. You never know what you're going to get until it arrives, and usually it arrives with the old faulty magazine, or without the power block. I think it's touted as a benefit for the buyer, but it's just a way for them to get rid of the old inventory first. If buyers were aware something new was coming out, they would hold off buying and FX would have to reduce the price of the older product to get rid of it.

Shhhh… you’re saying the quiet part out loud.

The fx rifles have the problem that one keeps it Perfect 👌 and when you fire the first shot something is not as it left it, the updates in all the products are very good, but fx does it to make money more money, they make more than 3 updates per year, now they are going to launch the new m3 with new accessories, and that is the other way for them to earn more money, fx has 80% that they do not manufacture, that they are not the one with the ideas they take the other people's ideas and they do it and they send it to their YouTube so they can show it to the world and promote the new product that works better and users see it and then they launch it as the best solution to improve errors

Base on your first four serial# did you find out if it had a power block or without. 

Wow!

I say again... Wow!

Makes my mouth water at the thought of a 22 caliber with an 800 mm barrel. I want to order one to be a 25 caliber (0.25" and not .25 cal, as that is less than the average human hair), with a 1,000 mm barrel, 1:26 inch twist, 26 degree crown, 0.25 inch throat before the lands and grooves of 0.025 inch height, and projectile of a lead (Pb) alloyed with 1.25% Tin (Sn), and 0.75% Antimony (Sb) for a Rockwell Hardness Number between 5.0 and 5.1 to grab on to the rifling just to get turning, but not stripping off the lead alloy projectile, and not any harder to prevent excess dynamic friction, which would cause a much higher jump-velocity which occurs one planck length past the muzzle, which is also a higher contributor of loss of precision than the harmonics overly used as air gun jargon are used and thought to be, but the jargon harmonics make for a great sales gimmick. It reminds me of all the rhetoric and imagery with the adjectives and superlatives such as "This gun shoots fast, this gun hits hard, this gun looks bad-ass and even you can tune it to the sweet-spot, and that's why you should buy it." Now I must go buy this gun because it has no serviceable parts, no spare part support, no support and no more warranty because you pulled the trigger which modified the way the gun came. I believe a lot of you guys and gals understand where I am coming from, and many newer ones will. If I did an air gun review, the first two hours would be on formulas then I'd check my patreon for a balance to order the FX for the next two-hour video covering specifications such as Hooks law of springs where springs that are compressed are under compression and not tension. If you pull the spring to elongate it then it is under tension. Titanium has an atomic mass almost exactly like gold. There is an open seller in China that sells gold plated titanium bars. Guess where they are going. I'll stop rattling off now, but will continue when I get an FX Impact M3. Lastly, on my wish list, a 580-cc cylinder, (not tank because tanks are not designed to be pressurized as cylinders are) with a 300 Bar fill capacity, which I will not be transporting said cylinder filled to over 250 Bar pressure on a public highway and be violating The Department of Transportation statute prohibiting such act. I will fill it up at the range or release any pressure to below 250 Bar and be in compliance with the DOT statute, if and when I transport said cylinder on a public highway.

I would then pepper the 1,000 mm barrel with piezo transducers in a 180-degree helix and analyze the wave forms at no less than a giga sampling rate. Make print outs and scribble, scribble applicable thermodynamic formulas based on the laws of physics and using statistical mechanics to translate all findings relating to air gunning because currently all I can find is opinions and lies both in reviews and in product literature from the manufacturers, the dealers just cut and paste.

Right now, FX Impact M3 is my #1 choice, but I will wait until they can fill my order instead of where I will end up with an extra 700 mm barrel, block replaced by the Power Block, extra hammer, spring and plenum, etc.. Even Burger King lets you have it your way.

Great information and update on the FX Impact and now to the M3, but still falls short to order. I rather over pay for my custom specifications than get a deal rammed down my throat with an off the shelf build of ridiculous configurations, which is why I vote with my pocket book.

I'm still doing ballistics with the same slide rule I used in the 60s in Aberdeen Maryland and I can't believe the game lies being purported as fact. 

Numbers do not lie, but you can lie with numbers, and the laws of physics are not just really good ideas.

FJB OUT!