New FX Impact M3 - Intro

What’s the story with reverse safety?

Looks like @odoyle knew about this

😏😏😏

B

Impact, though a hunting gun, is also a competition gun at heart as well. The AR style safety caused problems in speed competitions. So changed it. But FX will have trigger accessories that would prefer it different. Couple options coming out that we'll have in our hands shortly, just $14.99 cost. Most people the change won't be an issue, but we understand those that have muscle memory from the time they've spent with an AR, so we'll have the different safety configurations for those that need it.

They nailed the looks on the M3. In particular like the improvement to the power wheel and adjuster. I bought my first Impact in October last year and a second one 3 months ago. I really like the Impacts. Both have been absolutely trouble free and shoot slugs very accurately at long distances, once tuned. Carbon fiber sleeves have made it easier to find the tunes again. 

I hope they have addressed the problem with the gun coming off tune which very seldom happens with pellets but far to often with slugs. This would be first on my wishlist of improvements followed by a trigger equal to the Crown or Royale. 

Just received mine this afternoon. I had just enough time to mount up a scope before having to leave for prior commitments. Hopefully I'll be able to take her for a spin in a day or so.

20210418_185142.1618786890.jpg

Question Can that intergrated bottle regulator be back dated? Would the bottle pressure become first reg pressure? You could still fill to 250b off your fill gauge?

Cool how they have done that and so much neater than the aftermarket solutions. 

I'm curious about this too. Can the new bottle regulator be used on previous model bottles and Impacts? 

Ok so we have Left-handed caulking ability. But what about the magazine being able to switch over for us Left-handed shooters?

I shoot Left-hand and my son shoots right -hand. I would leave the caulking lever for right -hand but switch the magazine over to shoot 

Left-hand I think they should make the magazine ambidextrous Right and Left

I would also agree with an ambidextrous magazine!

Question Can that intergrated bottle regulator be back dated? Would the bottle pressure become first reg pressure? You could still fill to 250b off your fill gauge?

Cool how they have done that and so much neater than the aftermarket solutions. 

I'm curious about this too. Can the new bottle regulator be used on previous model bottles and Impacts?

You can use the previous bottles but need a sleeve around the valve. The regulator itself is not backwards compatible with the previous generations. Written some things here about the differences:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-znMKhdHy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Impact, though a hunting gun, is also a competition gun at heart as well. The AR style safety caused problems in speed competitions. So changed it. But FX will have trigger accessories that would prefer it different. Couple options coming out that we'll have in our hands shortly, just $14.99 cost. Most people the change won't be an issue, but we understand those that have muscle memory from the time they've spent with an AR, so we'll have the different safety configurations for those that need it.
Has this ever come out is there a kit to reverse the FX impact safety?

Last edited: