New FX Impact m3 bottle regulator

Been thinking about how fx did this. It’s quite an achievement when you think about it. 
It is able to do 3 things and yet just looks like a simple small coupling between the bottle and the gun. 
What does it do? First and foremost it is a regulator and controls the pressure from the bottle reducing it to the factory setting of 150bar.

Then it also must allow air through to the bottle from the filling.port for this it must have an open pathway through past the regulator. 

Then also on this open line from fill port to bottle they have a gauge for bottle pressure. 
Putting it basically in the neck of the bottle takes up no room and doesn’t require any changes to the way the gun looks. Really clever. 

4B8D50DB-5B2F-4DF8-9D0E-2124CF8D9C56.1618478839.jpeg

If you went back 5 years to the first Impact could you imagine how it might have changed the guns evolution if this had been there first choice for regulator position! 

The most important thing about this that I would like is the thread, the diameter of the new thread of that adapter, I have a project in production that I am going to install this adapter but I need to know the diameter of the thread, I know how everything works so that the two separate regulators and the filling has the input that does not affect regulator 1

9568913B-151E-4423-B58C-0A67FF8E0C6A.1618526676.jpeg
Yes on the gun side of the regulator you now have “2” sealing orings. The fill airs dedicated path way would run between them. Then the regulator has its own oring to isolate its regulated air on its way to reg no 2. 
The m3 would have a new internal sealing surface for the regulated air.

You can see an inner and outer orings in the photo.

What are the specs of the outer O ring that is appearing after a metallic choler. A bit bigger one than the one that is put in the groove of piston head?

The FX Support diagram is confusing me regarding this O ring.

If you want a daul regulator on the mk2 why not just go the huma route you no longer need to modify the valve in the bottle to install it just remove the valve from the bottle only draw back is not being able to spin off the bottle when full I guess and switching to a different full bottle which kind of sux but I only have one bottle switched my 300cc to a 480 on my compact and also switched to a moderator that was smaller around should give me about 80 to 100 regulated shots on my 22 mk2 I think part of the problem why huma is bigger and longer is it needs plenum room other wise huma would have made it smaller they have the capability to do so look how small the raw reg is from huma vs the original raw reg the entire reg fits into the small assembly that screws into the block and bottle so there is a reason they made it bigger for mk2 just I don't know what the reason is 

Ya resolví este problema, puedes ver mi video en mi canal de YouTube airgunLR o en mi cuenta de Instagram uso el pistón huma de bronce y el tornillo de ajuste lo modifiqué y uso el asiento de teflón huma aire, mi primer regulador funciona a 210bar con estabilidad Puedo llenar mi botella a 315bar y mi primer regulador se mantiene estable a 210bar y el segundo a 170bar