• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX New FX DRS Pro, Classic and Sub 12

Reactions: qball
Now Im suddenly re-looking at this new "DRS" , with an open mind!
I wonder what DRS stands for?
Dynamic Rifle System
the air tube around the barrel and the different plenum sizes and location are interesting. I like the idea that the size of the plenum can be changed for more or less power. The air tube around the barrel is innovative to the panthera bottle, maybe would aid in barrel harmonics? I wonder if it will be offered in different air volume sizes, as the plenum is. It will be interesting to see what direction fx goes with this platform.

Dynamic Rifle System
the air tube around the barrel and the different plenum sizes and location are interesting. I like the idea that the size of the plenum can be changed for more or less power. The air tube around the barrel is innovative to the panthera bottle, maybe would aid in barrel harmonics? I wonder if it will be offered in different air volume sizes, as the plenum is. It will be interesting to see what direction fx goes with this platform.
Yes! Im glad Dubber cleared that up!

It will be interesting to see what direction fx goes with this platform.
Looks like the bigest difference with the DRS over the Dynamic/Panthera, is that with its "modular" platform, the DRS will allow customers to custom tailor the gun, to his/her exact wants or needs, even more than what the Panthera already offers. It is indeed going to be interesting, and I suspect it will be a very popular product for FX.

Reactions: ToddGeddes63