New FX Dreamline Dials

I just received a new Dreamline and the dials don't look like anything I've seen posted anywhere. I like them better (especially vs the old rear dial with combination of numbers and letters). Up front, the option of Low, Medium and High seems clear and simple vs calibers and Max/Min.

As a newb I'm not sure why one of the rear dial numbers is circled (unless it has to be on this number for using the screw adjustment). It seems strange there's no mark on the rifle body indicating which number is currently selected. I'm guessing the selection is the number at the top of the dial (in this case 23).

FX Dreamline New Dials.1649309234.jpg

i think it is the same wheel as the m3. and thus the circle is there for factory setting for m3 if you wanna go back.

Doesn't the M3 dial only go to 16?

i had to double check and you are right but i do think it is the same principle "factory setting" but yea just gotta wait for someone with a better answer i guess

i think it is the same wheel as the m3. and thus the circle is there for factory setting for m3 if you wanna go back.

Doesn't the M3 dial only go to 16?

i had to double check and you are right but i do think it is the same principle "factory setting" but yea just gotta wait for someone with a better answer i guess

Thanks. Guess I'll be doing some research as none of this stuff was addressed in the owner's manual. Mine still includes descriptions for the old front and rear power adjusters.

I am new to this sport and site and looking forward to learn a lot from all the knowledgeable members.

I also received a fx crown mkii continuum in .30 and the dials were different. 
I then contacted fx and they stated it’s a new design and no new user manual provided yet.
Looks like they have been listening to buyers and correcting there issues. Koz