• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New FX Crown Continuum MKii....

Ok, Finally received my new Continuum MKii and so far am loving this rifle. Haven't put many rounds thru the 700mm barrel yet, so no opinions of it. But the 380mm is frigging sick at 50 yrds. Gotta fine tune my new Arken scope just a smidge. I'm OCD about my shot placement, i am just a scoatch off the bull. However still driving hole in hole to a little less than 1/2" @ 50 yds using JSB Heavies MKii (.25 Cal). This rifle is STUPID quiet, without the "silencer" attached. Most noise i hear is the smack of my pellet hitting the target.

I only have 2 issues that kinda rubbed me the wrong way though. 1st being that the rifle COULD have come with a short rail system underneath the handguard to at leat mount a bipod. So now I have spent another $100 on a Saber Tactical bottle clamp (price+shipping).

#2 is now that I put an optic on my rifle (Eagle Vision adjustable rings to at least clear the magazine) The thing doesn't fit in the fancy pre-cut case they ship it in without my top turret digging into the 700mm barrel that fits in the case as well.....FU*K!!

Frustrating. Am gonna look into a decent Pelican case that will accomodate the Rifle, Scope, Bipod attached, AND the 700mm barrel.

I think i have an idea of how I want to place the long barrel in the same case. Just got to do a little more measuring, and layout tests before I commit to another $200‐$300 first.

Oh, and 1 last thing.....Who else has problems grabbing the female foster fitting to take it off after filling your rifle? Luckily I ordered an extended version that should take care of my issue there. Just not enough room in the stock to fit my fingers into so i can get a good purchase of the slide to unlock it....

Sorry guys, just had to Vent my frustrations. If I have offended anybody, I apologize......but like its been said, "It Is What It Is".

Cheers guys and Happy Shooting!!

I'd recommend the hawke bottle clamp and a Harris style bipod. Good for slings as well, and very low profile. I also have a sling stud butt plate. 

No issues grabbing the fill fitting, though mine may have an older fx proprietary fitting by the sound of it.

I may have got lucky, my largest scope has no issues fitting in my case.

Also, I converted my 700mm to 500mm. Still 50fpe in .22.

Oh, and mine is a Mk1 Continuum. (smaller.scope fitted here, using hatsan 12 shot mags so I can get lower bore axis)
img_1_1648585367415.1649467553.jpg