NEW: FX Chronograph Display & FX Chronograph Mount now shipping to dealers.

Very useful addition to the FX range. I will most definitely consider getting one.

Just two comments from me:

1. Would have liked an integrated level indicator because the position of this unit blocks my view of my current level indicator.
2. Would like to enter my FX settings such as the position of the macro, micro, valve, 1st and 2nd reg pressures and pellets/slugs used. It will make it easier to quick tune to the settings that worked best when you did the chronograph tests.

At the moment I enter these settings in a not so easily accesdible way in the FX Chronograph App (See the pictures) to quick dial to the best settings for the pellets/slugs I will use on the day.

AC6A74D7-1B1B-4A1D-B844-126BD35BF5CE.png

9BCA83E7-0A13-4E6E-856A-63E8C69163D0.png

66408339-7785-454B-AF1D-C838EDB0C707.png

5DA91445-5D99-45BD-AFBF-9C653ECD2310.png

Add the price of the FX Display to the FX Pocket Chrono and now we’re at 2/3 the price of the Labradar. Anyone ever compare both?
I had a LabRadar. So when I get the FX? Ill let you know my thoughts.
As it is right now? Over $700 for the LabRadar+case+Airgun trigger unit. Then a stand which I made myself. We're not even to a battery pack!
Then one has to compare to say the other Units like an F1 and so on.

Last edited:
Question for ya, did you change your YouTube settings to make comments hidden, just went through both my channels and none of your comments are there? or Did you delete them and figure out the Helix scope, just curious?
Nothing sinister. I made a decision to reduce my digital footprint and rather embrace a silent presence on Youtube.

I also left Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter and Linkedin.

So much better living in reality 😉

Reactions: john8
Labradar does have its issue too. Very bulky to set up compared to the fx. I always bring it to range but only once set it up at the range. I get lazy and just pull out the fx chronograph. Have the Bluetooth on my cell and I can hear the shots as it is called out. Don't have to look down unless one shot seem slow or high only then do I have to pull up the phone.

I don't even think the labradar has the same Bluetooth functions as the fx does

Allen

Nothing sinister. I made a decision to reduce my digital footprint and rather embrace a silent presence on Youtube.

I also left Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter and Linkedin.

So much better living in reality 😉
Oh ok gotcha! Wish I could do that haha but I was wondering cause it still showed you subscribed and everything just comments not there (y)(y)(y)