New FX airgun?

I came across this new FX Air Rifle, I believe its called the Dynamathera ? From what I read this double fisted lead slinger is the only pesting rifle rated for T-rex. It looks somewhat like the panthera and the dynamic maybe thats why they named it what they did? Not really sure but I sure am intrigued, 1 cocking lever, 2 triggers? woof.

Anyone else have any info?

Just kidding, I really really liked my panthera just cant understand the dynamamas and panterrifics , all the names for the same rifle lol

Resized_Snapchat-680760811.jpeg

Last edited:
I see a speed challenge superstar!!!! Two triggers?!!!! I’ve looked but can’t find this gun anywhere. Do you have a link? Is it avail in 97 cal? Looks like it would be good for about 90 full power shots, but if not, at least 1 for sure, but probably at least 10-15 maybe 6 really good fullish power shots. But two triggers?!!!!

Trigger #2 launches the bottle? Perhaps Daystate helped out with that innovation?

I came across this new FX Air Rifle, I believe its called the Dynamathera ? From what I read this double fisted lead slinger is the only pesting rifle rated for T-rex. It looks somewhat like the panthera and the dynamic maybe thats why they named it what they did? Not really sure but I sure am intrigued, 1 cocking lever, 2 triggers? woof.

Anyone else have any info?

Just kidding, I really really liked my panthera just cant understand the dynamamas and panterrifics , all the names for the same rifle lol

View attachment 370708
Is the new slugger FX gun out yet