• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

New Fx 800mm .22 liner

In kit form right? I just need the 100$ liner not a 400$ kit, are the liners available for preorder anywhere yet?

If they try to gouge customers again by only selling the full kit just have anyone with a lathe make a barrel housing extension for you like the one in this pic. FX should copy the housing extension and sell them at a reasonable price.

M14x1.5 rear block -.1653409713.jpg

Reactions: 850renxrs
In kit form right? I just need the 100$ liner not a 400$ kit, are the liners available for preorder anywhere yet?

If they try to gouge customers again by only selling the full kit just have anyone with a lathe make a barrel housing extension for you like the one in this pic. FX should copy the housing extension and sell them at a reasonable price.

M14x1.5 rear block -.1653409713.jpg

I had one made some years ago, and ended up buying another for 40$ Nicely blued also.

Value is important to customers and a good company like FX that values its customers will surely see that. 

I think it is number of pieces needed , A car company can make a run 200,000. parts in advance FX can only make maybe a run of 1000 IF the market calls for that . 31.5 inches that is a long barrel , here in the USA , yes a demand but world wide ? maybe not so much. USA i would guess maybe 1 in 1000 ? if that .

Last edited:
Get a Good friend over on the other side of the Pond.......
It took about 2 months... but I finally received the 800mm liner and outside tube..
The strange thing about it... there are many Airgun Parts websites in Europe... but
I guess there is an agreement with FX.. barrels liner and outer tubes cannot be sent to the USA!!
Barrel%20Compare.jpg

Reactions: Deleted 45061
there is an agreement
It is the same over here, there seen to be a problem if you want to sell all of the CZ made rifles in the same store.
My guy seem to be loosing airmaks in favor of AGT and the other brands, So ATM a sale on his last Caiman rifles, no Katran or mentioning of krait.

I put a 100 mm extension on my 600 mm barrel housing, on the Maverick as going all the way was simply not a option price wise.