• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New FX 500 Royale in the house.

My fx500 is unregulated and gets about 80 shots before a refill. If you have some empty shotgun shells try nailing them down with the primer side facing you @ 100 yards. Very satisfying when you connect. To get a better visual on the shells get some three quarter inch color coding dots made by Avery, sold at the Mart. Very smooth and quiet gun, will not ever get rid of it.

"z-ski"My fx500 is unregulated and gets about 80 shots before a refill. If you have some empty shotgun shells try nailing them down with the primer side facing you @ 100 yards. Very satisfying when you connect. To get a better visual on the shells get some three quarter inch color coding dots made by Avery, sold at the Mart. Very smooth and quiet gun, will not ever get rid of it.
What pressure do you shoot it down to? I usually top up at about 150 bar or so, which is about 6-7 mags. With 25.39's, with the heavier 34gr I get quite a bit less shots.

"z-ski"My fx500 is unregulated and gets about 80 shots before a refill. If you have some empty shotgun shells try nailing them down with the primer side facing you @ 100 yards. Very satisfying when you connect. To get a better visual on the shells get some three quarter inch color coding dots made by Avery, sold at the Mart. Very smooth and quiet gun, will not ever get rid of it.
Very interesting idea! Party popper ignited by a .25 pellet, I like....

"Glem.Chally I shoot about 8 mags before topping off, just lazy I guess, when I hit mag 7 then I will drop down to my 50 and 60 yard targets due to the pressure dropping. It's like shooting on medium power so there is some adjusting, good practice."
What pressure do you shoot it down to? I usually top up at about 150 bar or so, which is about 6-7 mags. With 25.39's, with the heavier 34gr I get quite a bit less shots.

"Glem.Chally"We should try and get a hold of a few of the 3 position power selectors from Sweden or wherever. I asked AoA and Utah Airguns but it didn't go too far, might be a Sweden/Europe only part?
Watch Mats review he does mention something about the power wheel when he talks about the arrow barrel if I recall....I think it was his review.
Also could be because of their(European) fpe laws limiting it to 12 fpe. Maybe they turn it down to 1 and set it.

Was kind of busy over the holiday but I did get to shoot this morning. Started with a 220 bar fill shooting JSB 25.39 grains and shot a total of 11 mags. all at one hundred yards. My scope is a SWFA 4x16 FFP. The gun is unregulated with low, medium and high power settings. I do not own a chrony so please don't ask for a shot string. When I purchased the gun I was told it was set to shoot 880 fps and I haven't fooled with it. The first 8 mags brought the pressure down to 140 bar and a 3 mil dot holdover was held for the entire eight mags. Upon shooting the 9th mag. I had to use a three and a half mil dot holdover and shot down to 137 bar. Mag. 10 was shot down to a 121 bar with a 4 mil dot holdover. Finally shot down to 118 bar with the eleventh mag. with a 5 mil dot holder. Hopes this helps someone out.

z-ski, those number are almost identical to what I get. I got 88 shots from 220 down to 119.
If it helps any, mine shoots the JSB 25 gr at about 930-945 fps, which BTW is way too hot for that pellet. I shoot either 31gr H&N (866 fps) or 34gr JSB MKII's and have it down around 830 or so. I didn't have to make any adjustments to get that. Just the heavier pellets. Just FYI.

Crusher

Thanks for that bit of info z-ski...Was going to shoot today but when I got out to my property I noticed a real nice spot to build a deer stand, ended up going 42 miles to the Menards store and buying what I needed to build a 4x8 12 foot high base structure and I'll build the enclosed part next week, I need to get out and take care of some coyotes that I'm getting on my stealth cams, wish my HMx was here but looks like I'll have to use the 22-250 or maybe give my BullDog.357 a try if they come close enough but anyway I'll have it with just in case.
when I get the stand built it will let me have a bit more fun with all my airguns and the targets.