• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New FX 500 Royale in the house.

Off topic but here are my two, my 95 by no means is close to stock(turbo and lowered)the 98 is closer to stock. Built this last spring for the 95 also. Plus I have a new Monster transmission in it.
165034b998d59cb6fb0464d986ff1b8e.jpg

0371a2a3a1406870a888a261d44535f2.jpg

ded4b2f5a5ab50ca5d4b01c1c5d40115.jpg

"Highrise"Nice Looking gun Imold
I looked real hard at those myself, but just recently went with the Wildcat .25 as its more of a walk and stalk hunter,
I saw another thread recently where someone had installed the monopod on the rear, (of a Wildcat if memory serves),,,,can you share what make/model you went with.
The mono-pod is a Short Accu-Shot and is 80.00 on Amazon,they have one that is a bit taller for around 90.00, mine extends about 1.25" and it also folds over...

"2D1C"You have a sweet set up there Imold! Nice toys as well.
Thanks, the range is my place of solitude...and I have too many of those toy things, I've wanted to sell a couple of Harley's a ATV and UTV for awhile but the wife keeps saying..why there paid for and it doesn't cost anything to have them around and then I have to agree even though they take up room.

"Imold"
"Glem.Chally"I think all the regulated ones are 2 level from what I've read.
Now that you say that I think through all the reviews and reading I've done it was brought up that the newer regulated Royale only had the two settings and were coming with the CFB now. Anyway will see what happens tomorrow...
Reason for edit.......I believe the third setting is/was for the model with the arrow barrel if I'm not mistaken...
Yeah that's right, so you now see why I wanted a new one to experiment with huh. haha. Looking forward to see how you like it once you can squeeze the trigger a few times. I've been using mine at a range regularly and of course the only air powered unit, lots of curious guys and a couple have shot it and enjoyed it.

Well after mowing for 4+ hours I finally got out to shoot my new 500 Royale, what can I say Hmm the trigger is real nice the 1st shot got me by surprise so I'll need to get my gauge out and check it, I'm used to it now and it's seems to be set just right for me so I wount be messing with that, now as far as the cocking lever goes..Wow is it smooth compared to what I'm used to, I fired a complete mag as fast as I could and it was flawless, can't say enough about the cocking lever, the mags fit fine and I had no issues loading them or putting them in the receiver so I can't complain about that either...
I have a Hawke sf 4-16x44ao scope on it with no-limit rings, anyway 4 shots I had it zero'd at 22 yards, went through 3 mags hitting all targets out to 50 yards with no problems, the farther targets I had to use holdovers, then I re sighted it in at 50 yards and had no issues with targets 40-75 yards any closer or farther I had to compensate for with either holding over or under but all in all i had no problems hitting my targets, had to get used to the Hawke scope but it wasn't all that bad.
I filled the bottle to 220 and shot three 11 round mags which would bring it down to about 170 then I would refill back to 220. I really never noticed any change in Impact while just shooting 3 mags which made me happy.
Right now I only have 231 rounds through it right now so I'm just going to keep shooting for a bit more, when I get at least 2 tins through it I will then check trigger pull and set up my ProChrono and get some shot strings and see what it's getting, I should add that I'm using JSB Exact King 25,39 pellets and they seem to be working just fine.
Anyway when I get more pellets through it I'll put up more info but for right now I'm just going to enjoy a real well put together Airgun.