New from Western Airguns = Sidewinder Semi/Full Auto air rifle with new REMOVEABLE MAGAZINE!

In a target rich pesting situation? Lots of critters would go down, fast. Though not my style, I like.

And to those who insist on being "political"? Read the AGN rules. We understand that politics infects almost all facets of life. Put it aside and just be here to talk about "sweet airguns". Most understand that shooting our Airguns is our "escape"... Shoot what you like have fun, don't attack fellow shooters.

In a target rich pesting situation? Lots of critters would go down, fast. Though not my style, I like.

And to those who insist on being "political"? Read the AGN rules. We understand that politics infects almost all facets of life. Put it aside and just be here to talk about "sweet airguns". Most understand that shooting our Airguns is our "escape"... Shoot what you like have fun, don't attack fellow shooters.
That’s the problem though, Leon. Politics has a way of IMPOSING itself on communities like ours, whether we like it or not. Ignoring the problem won’t make it go away. I love sweet airguns as well. And I DON’T want Federal or State governments infringing upon what kinds I can have like is the case in so many other countries around the world.

Yeah, NOBODY wants to take away your guns, right? “That’s all just paranoia conspiracies!”……..oh, except for all the people on the left that openly TELL US that they want to take away our guns. But fret not! Perhaps they’ll be benevolent overlords and still allow us pleebs to have 12 ft/lb airguns. With the states’ permission of course.
Soooo sad 😄 😄 😄

That’s the problem though, Leon. Politics has a way of IMPOSING itself on communities like ours, whether we like it or not. Ignoring the problem won’t make it go away. I love sweet airguns as well. And I DON’T want Federal or State governments infringing upon what kinds I can have like is the case in so many other countries around the world.
Imposing? As in the derailing of this thread? I like to believe that many of our fellow shooters are aware of the issues at play politically. There are other outlets for that. We all fight back as we can... The majority come to AGN for airgun talk, not IMPOSED politics by whomever. Have faith that others are of like mind, just keep politics out of AGN, as per the rules.

This will be like the differnce between taking your old six shot wheelgun to the range, vs, your baretta with a stack of magazines. I'm very curious to see how they make the titanium magazine removeable. In all honesty, I've had my LCS apart and started to dream up ways to make that magazine removable.
With the wheel gun? No empties to police up. The Baretta? Lots of brass catching. With the Sidewinder? No empties, just shooting... Would love to plink with one at steel...

I broke my piggy bank on the RTI, But I have ventured in the full auto with my E Barra BB gun and it is so cool, No sights just instinct shooting cans hanging from strings full of water just short full auto burst with the trigger at 35 yards... NOW I am wanting a 177 or 22 that I can do that with, Quality is the BIG key in this full auto stuff, The piggy back starts from zero in three month. It looks like the Rattler has my full attention with the 22 caliber and hoping for a 177 to show up.
Mike

With all the excitement of the EBR registration, we almost forgot to share today's news from Western Airguns! Check out the Press Release on the Western Sidewinder, and check out the new removable magazine design and extended accessory rail! Excellent engineering and a great solution to quickly reloading a semi/full auto airgun!

Press Release
Aug 3, 2022 ‐ Western Airguns announces the all new SIDEWINDER Semi/Full Auto air rifle
with new REMOVEABLE MAGAZINE and full length accessory rail.

View attachment 280640
View attachment 280641

The new Western Airgun Sidewinder select fire semi or full auto air rifle will storm the airgun scene in the Fall of 2022! The Western Sidewinder's unique air delivery system combines a blend of high power and accuracy with fast rate of fire in semi‐automatic or full‐automatic with the flip of a switch at the back of the breech block. The all new Western Sidewinder rifle's velocity control wheel can regulate pellet or slug speeds from quiet back yard target shooting to power levels capable of Coyote size game depending on the caliber choice. The Sidewinder incorporates a newly designed, removable magazine system that holds 15 shots in 22 caliber, 15 shots in 25 caliber, and 12 shots in 30 caliber. This provides the shooter with the convenience of quick changes in the field or on the firing line. The Sidewinder's picatinny scope rail is mounted on top of a full length tactical barrel cover that accepts side rails for accessories like lasers, red dots or lights. A bottom rail for bipod mounting is rigidly mounted beneath the 580cc bottle. Accuracy with both slug and pellet ammo is provided by a regulated action and a USA made TJ hammer forged barrel. The AR compatible grip allows for shooter customization for a comfortable fit. Just like the snake, the Western Sidewinder air rifle is fast, light and hits hard!

Available: Fall of 2022
MSRP: $1999.99

We have a little more information on our site as well:

Airguns of Arizona
Exterior plenum ? Plenum cc size ?

OK You guys post a lot of stuff that has no meaning .
I looked real hard and read all the stuff, Reshuffled my Piggy bank , And Put my 50 dollars deposit down on the 22 caliber Sidewinder, Its all pretty well the Barra BB gun that has me wanting a full auto pellet gun, Every morning I practice with the Barra . No sights just shoulder and short pulls of the trigger at cans on strings at 35 Yards, My skill is improving .
That's the way I learned to hunt jackrabbits 55 years ago not sitting in a bush but when they take off running shoulder the gun and shoot. Not sure the name but I call it instinct shooting, Takes a lot of practice,
Mike