New from Western Airguns = Sidewinder Semi/Full Auto air rifle with new REMOVEABLE MAGAZINE!

well that is the point. why are any of us settleing for what they make and force us to deal with.
the air rifle manufacturers need to give all the air rifles and pistols a higher shot count . each should have the capacity for at least three mags. in fact , with how much these cost, why is there not a nano-sized blister pump built into the stock to keep the air gun filled any time we sit and dont shoot for 15 minutes or more. instead of carbon fiber why not solar cells and a lithium battery to power it. i mean what is 350watts . the solar cell on a calculator puts out a watt all day, and its so small 500 of them can be run in sequence along the barrel and stock. and that might cost $200 to acomplish. the nano blister pump is more difficult but doable. and with the power it can be set up with a cylinoid instead of what we currently use.
and someone design valves tht operate at 18000psi and air cylinders to match so we can use velocities that the main competitors of air guns use . and lastly only use true calibers, not these smaller than true .217 instead of .22
and for goodness sake make a .357 an actual .357
and the removable mags. for only the reason that sometimes a mag will break. if it is attached to the gun permanent like that break just shut you down for shooting. and i take the broken mag out . replace it and keep shooting. so there is reason for removable mags.
i say make it SO! amd do it with a smile cause we are not buying any more crap. give us the platinum level air arms...