• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New from the Netherlands

Welcome.
I saw your signature. What is currently "The Airgun" in Netherlands 100m competitions? Still Sinner or Beaumont? Or some others?
The last 4 years i won the www.100metercrew.nl competition with a Sinner .223 airgun. The others are all the brands that are available. Many FX crowns, Impacts Boss, Dreamline, Taipans, RTI and so on. The Beaumont is no more in competition the last years, only at the last match there was a Beaumont in cal .308 but with bad result. In 2022 i won all the matches and my overall score was the highest ever. I had even more points than all the firearms at 100m except me with my 42 years old Anschutz 1813 Supermatch. Now i try to do the same with the Vulcan 3,but that will be a hell of a job.

Grtz Bert

The last 4 years i won the www.100metercrew.nl competition with a Sinner .223 airgun. The others are all the brands that are available. Many FX crowns, Impacts Boss, Dreamline, Taipans, RTI and so on. The Beaumont is no more in competition the last years, only at the last match there was a Beaumont in cal .308 but with bad result. In 2022 i won all the matches and my overall score was the highest ever. I had even more points than all the firearms at 100m except me with my 42 years old Anschutz 1813 Supermatch. Now i try to do the same with the Vulcan 3,but that will be a hell of a job.

Grtz Bert
Nice.! Congratulations on your achievements. 👍 The Sinner is a well made and very accurate airgun. I have shot the .308 Sinner a few times few years back. I looked the results of your competitions and the forums a few years ago, now it's a bit forgotten but I have to try to remember and research again.
You have a really high standards in the Netherlands. And a really good places for competitions and shooting. The best in the world for sure. Was it the case that most of the games were indoors? A few outside?.

I wish there was at least one 100m indoor track in Finland...
Hope you will succeed at Vulcan 3 as well

Welcome. Your English will be fine and much better than our Dutch.
Noticed his post. Did not capitalize I, and used registrate instead of register. Not trying to be critical, but his English is as good or better than a lot of us native English speakers. Now for Dutch, no way. I learned a bit of Turkish 50 years ago when I was stationed there, remember a few phrases and some of the numbers but that's it.

Nice.! Congratulations on your achievements. 👍 The Sinner is a well made and very accurate airgun. I have shot the .308 Sinner a few times few years back. I looked the results of your competitions and the forums a few years ago, now it's a bit forgotten but I have to try to remember and research again.
You have a really high standards in the Netherlands. And a really good places for competitions and shooting. The best in the world for sure. Was it the case that most of the games were indoors? A few outside?.

I wish there was at least one 100m indoor track in Finland...
Hope you will succeed at Vulcan 3 as well
All our matches are indoor, but occasionally i shoot outside at the range of a friend . The 308 Sinner is also a good airgun but i sold it and now i have the Vulcan 3 in .30 which is a very accurate gun.

Grtz. Bert

Reactions: coffeepan