• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New from NC

Placing the order today as well as 2 tins of hollow points. It'll take a little over a week for the gun to get here but I'm pumped (pun intended) to get my hands on this gun and start shooting. I've kept doing research and I'm still sticking by the nitro venom dusk. Reviews are a little shakier for the other guns around the same price point while the only negative thing I've found about the NVD is the included scope. I've been teaching my brother how to shoot and handle my old Red Ryder and the kid is a crack shot already at 12 years old. Set up cans on a ladder with one on the top for me to shoot. He nailed that top can his first shot when we were about 40-50 yards away. He kept up with me the rest of the day with shooting. He's never been into this kinda stuff as much as me but now he asks me every day "wanna go shoot? We can set up some boxes today." And he's learned a lot. He knows I won't take the rifle from him unless he turns the safety on first and he waits until he's aimed down range before he flips it off. I'm a proud teacher for sure