• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New forum section suggestion,

Hopefully I didnt miss this feature if its already here. If so my apologies.

I just got into airguns. Part of the problem was finding groups to interact with and learn from. Google and FB werent always the greatest at giving results. I searched here too but the posts were all over the place in various forum sections. Its gotten me thinking, wouldn't it be useful to have a range/field/club locations section of the forum under resources? This way posts about where to shoot, clubs etc are drawn into one place. You could even make state labels (or the uk equivalent sorry I dont know the term) for the threads. If not too much trouble, busier areas could have their own sub sections.

I think this could be a useful thing to members, especially those looking at getting into the hobby.

Reactions: oledawg