• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Fortitude G 2 serial number questions

I just received my new Fortitude G2 in July serial number states made in October 2018 The G2 at the end of the serial number looks a little sketchy I had to do all the normal things /trigger /bolts is a little hard to pull back, but it is a fine shooter ! My question is Crossman warranty for five years my gun is already 10 months old so instead of a five year warranty I have a four year warranty :( I called Crossman they said they did not release the new G 2 till April and they were not aware of refurbishing any of the G1 something seems a little fishy I purchased this rifle, from a respectable business so I think some of us have gotten the older fortitude just refurbished that's OK in a way if Crossman is the one doing it ! Has anyone recently received a G2 ? The first digit in serial number is month next two is the year 

My guess is that it had to be crosman that refurbished a Gen 1 and made it a Gen 2. Nobody else would have the parts. The Gen 1 schematic is not even available yet.

My Gen 1, and the two returns prior, where all August 2018 builds. By October, they knew they had a problem, and probably when they stopped production.

As stated above, you will get your full 5 year warrantee, just keep your receipt of purchase.