New for 2024 - RTI Arms MORA

I didn't know 22 and 25 are that much powerful.
Not so much the power but a combination of precision and pellet choice sure makes them extremely deadly.

I got into airguns strictly for hunting wild boar and my first PCPs where a .357 then a .45,

Eventually got a Korean .22 and after extensive testing at home I was confident it would drop a Hog,...and it sure did, no looking back after that and in almost 2 decades of Hog hunting dropped many with the small calibers

RTI states left side-lever action only, no option to switch to right. Deal breaker for me. WM
For me to .. but I'm going to deal with it as I really want one in .22 -- 700mm they ask him at the show he said that it might be a upgrade later .. if we look at the picture the cooking lever is so up front that the gun simply can't be cooked like a impact or uragan 1 . You will still need to move the hand from the grip in order to cook the gun .. that is why I decided to pre-orderer one anyway..

Last edited:
Reactions: WorriedMan
Is RTI going to produce a larger additional Plenums bigger than the 22cc one?
Seems like a lot of money for such a small addition
I suggest you view Gregor Kamensek's video on youtube. The Mora is both very accurate and powerful. The plenum is 125 cc on this rifle and with the power assisted valve, the efficiency is great. I have been an FX fan for several years, but because FX has not addressed their POI issue, I will be buying the Mora over the M3. You may also note the different air bottles that are available. Another really good feature are the small leak detection holes that are drilled where ever O rings are used for easy leak detection when they occur.

Reactions: primaz and mercado