Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
rp1.jpeg
rp3.jpeg
rp2.jpeg
rp4.jpeg

No details yet on the EQ, its still a mystery!
karmaeq.png

Last edited:
I will believe it when i see it, it is kinda funny how so few of the Cheap brands sell in little old Denmark.
But i pray, not least that they will be good and put severe pressure on the hallmark brands.

Hell my friends cheap Gamo arrow, at 20 - 50 M and it almost shoot as good as any rifle i have, that do bother me a bit even if i generally shoot distances where he need a 50 X 50 CM target to hit it.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I want to hear more about the PRS gun... website has an interesting picture of what looks like the upgraded air capacity with a tiny little carbon fiber bottle in the stock. And more details on the barrel... who makes it? Solid bull barrel like the bench gun? Says it weighs 13lbs... how does it balance? 90 fpe in .22 is more than enough... exciting alternative to the Panthera.

Hi guys, we had an amazing showing at IWA in Germany last week. Lots of interested in all of our models. I'll try to answer as much questions as I can but more info will be released very soon.

After attending The Great British Show, we learned that NRL and PRS is growing over there and they requested .177 caliber. We will make this caliber available as well. The barrels are cut barrels. They go through a rigorous process that is followed by manual and computerized testing to make sure the ID is consistent and accurate. Only the top hand picked barrels will be placed on a Red Panda (bench and PRS versions). Barrels are full chrome moly.

Prices we're looking at $2350 for PRS and Bench version. It will come out of the box ready for competition with all the features you see in the picture above. The bench model will not have the extra small tank in the back but you can add that as an add-on.

The EQ (Equilibrium) model got really good feed back. It will be priced at $900 USD. The barrel will shoot both pellet and slugs. You can expect Saber Tactical and other third party manufacturers to release top and bottom rails. Shooters can accessories however they like with many options.

Hi guys, we had an amazing showing at IWA in Germany last week. Lots of interested in all of our models. I'll try to answer as much questions as I can but more info will be released very soon.

After attending The Great British Show, we learned that NRL and PRS is growing over there and they requested .177 caliber. We will make this caliber available as well. The barrels are cut barrels. They go through a rigorous process that is followed by manual and computerized testing to make sure the ID is consistent and accurate. Only the top hand picked barrels will be placed on a Red Panda (bench and PRS versions). Barrels are full chrome moly.

Prices we're looking at $2350 for PRS and Bench version. It will come out of the box ready for competition with all the features you see in the picture above. The bench model will not have the extra small tank in the back but you can add that as an add-on.

The EQ (Equilibrium) model got really good feed back. It will be priced at $900 USD. The barrel will shoot both pellet and slugs. You can expect Saber Tactical and other third party manufacturers to release top and bottom rails. Shooters can accessories however they like with many options.
Wasn't there a rifle called the SLS that was semi auto? Do you have any information about this rifle?

Interesting comment,....or a joke ?

Not that I particularly care since target shooting nor the rifles interest me.
It was a comment that all these shooters standing in line to buy the new Karma Red Panda are kidding themselves if they think it will make them a better shooter. Once you get to a certain point, shooter skill far outweighs the gun/pellet/scope combo.

Thayne wasn't the only one shooting that gun last year, but he's the only one you hear about. And the other guys shooting those (I think there were 4 or 5 more) a couple were very good shooters, but not in Thayne's league. Well, except for Thayne's Dad Val, who also had success with the Karma.

Last edited:
It was a comment that all these shooters standing in line to buy the new Karma Red Panda are kidding themselves if they think it will make them a better shooter. Once you get to a certain point, shooter skill far outweighs the gun/pellet/scope combo.

Thayne wasn't the only one shooting that gun last year, but he's the only one you hear about. And the other guys shooting those (I think there were 4 or 5 more) a couple were very good shooters, but not in Thayne's league. Well, except for Thayne's Dad Val, who also had success with the Karma.
The only thing I would add (I'm not a competitive shooter), is the Red Panda had enough Moxie to lift Thayne consistently in the top spot.
A place he'd never been before ............

I don't know if this is a marginal, 1-5% edge or not, but enough to give him the crown each time in 2023.

Maybe 1-5% only gives most other shooters more confidence, but not so much .... better results (especially since reading the wind is key).
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm personally not going to give up my beautiful RAW's for a 13 or 18 pound gun (un-scoped), with the potential of achieving 1/16-1/8" increase in accuracy at 100 yards. I consider my RAW LRT's to be bench gun's at 8.8 lbs ...... It will be interesting to see how well the EQ shoots?

Last edited: