New Falcon X50

I have the Falcon X50T (Long Range X504LR) on my Impact MK2 for almost 4 years, and I am very satisfied with the Japanese glass clarity. Falcon have a parallel version of that scope meant for FT as well what is called X50FT.
Shopping now for a long range scope again - preferring with a floating dot - for my new custom 308 F-class project. I was not really ready to stretch out to a double priced Delta Stryker HD 5-50 .... and by coincidence only just ran into this new Falcon T50i scope.
The ticket price is very attempting, but I am getting an impression the new T50i is not really meant for long range but for FT maybe. That's fine, I may swap the scopes from Impact MK2 between these two guns, and X50T can go to F-class setup.

Trying to find some glass comparison reviews online but looks like the T50i is still pretty new on the market. I lost my contact to Mr.Rhea, he helped me choosing the X50T at a first place :)
Anybody fellas from GB or EU can chime in with some comparison?

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeesaman
Falcon told me the 503x was intended for 16x HFT due to the different cam design used on the parallax turret. The 505x is intended for the classes that shoot higher magnification than 16x....
I know the 503x is the X50FT version and the 504x what I have is the X50T is a long range F-class version up to 1000 meters.
Interestingly I tried at my 22LR range focusing between 40 to 60 meters and even that mine X50T had a decent travel in between. The focusing travel started slowing down beyond 150. I had no chance to compare the two scopes focusing side-by-side.
Now the new scope x50i just up to be released, the 34mm tube is a different vs 30 on older models, I would assume for shorter distances but the bigger tube = more light is kind of better for - depth of view - more detailed focusing range ??? Anyway I will compare side-by-side when arrives.
I will be short for one scope, I would have a good use for it anyway.

Last edited: